Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas morning at home

This Christmas was amazing!  I know I keep saying and thinking this but each year keeps getting better and better.  Seeing the girls faces and the excitement, there is nothing quite like it.  I cherish these moments and memories so much and love every minute of it.  They make the holiday season so magical and perfect.
I was actually pretty good this holiday with wrapping, not really having much to wrap on Christmas Eve.  Thank god cause I had a few too many drinks at Nunu and PopPops house!  But Ry and I got it done.  Still didn't get to bed till 2, but it's cause we wanted everything to be just perfect. 
Santa came!!!!!
Better pic but hard to see all the goods.
I remember as a kid, waking up and beind SO excited to get downstairs.  It's so fun to see Mya the same way.  Ash was still ehhh.   Well, lets get this straight, she's not always a morning person.  If you catch her on the wrong day, she's a beast.  You kinda gotta let her wake up on her own and get outta bed when she's ready.  I can only imagine how her teenage years are going to be, but I'm sure memorable.  I really wanted to get a pic of the 2 of them on the steps, ready to run down, but Ash wasn't feeling it.  So here's the bean.
Ash just wanted daddy, but she smiled in his arms so it's a win.
I wish I had pics of their faces running down but I was video taping, which is even better.  They got downstairs and were SO excited with the scooters, "I ALWAYS WANTED A SCOOTER" and Ash was IN LOVE with 'Benny the Bull.'  Even though she was calling him a piggy.  It was cute.
I thought Mya was gonna be tearing through the gifts, so fast it was going to be annoying.  But it was the complete opposite.  She was so cute and was passing out all gifts by reading the names.  We kept having to tell her to open them.  Just so so so cute.  Ash just wanted to sit on the bull, like the entire morning.
Her buddy.
A few nights prior we went to thomas sweets and Ry was holding Ash, so I snuck Mya into next door to pick out something for Ash.  She was so excited to pick out a stuffed animal and found the exact one she wanted to get her in the window.  It was a snowman with pink gloves.  She loved it cause of the pink gloves.  There were none in the store so we had to ask her to take that one from the display.  I love that she knew exactly which one she wanted.  Ry took Ash in after they finished ice cream and she picked Mya out this super cute panda bear.  They were so cute giving them to eachother and gave so many hugs during the gift exchange.  MELT*
Here sissy
more hugs
Santa got Mya a snoopy sno cone machine, I remember this ish from when I was a kid!
Chilling on her bull, eating chocolate with her feet on a gift.  
Apparently Mya's favorite gift wasn't the Rapunzel hair or new bookbag she asked for, but a massager!  LOVE it cause I get the benefits of it!  Thanks Santa!
I love when kids open up things and immediately want to use them or put them on, that's when you know you won.  Like this night gown, SCORE!
LOVE this little doll face.
Santa even bought the entire Bea family a nook, he even loaded it up with some games, SCORE!
Stopping to smile
At one point Ash put this guy in the pantry, closed the door and walked into the living room.  Then ran back, opened the door and yelled, "Oh I was so worried about you."  It was HYSTERICAL!!!!  
Sorry for her flashing you, but come on!  THIS FACE!
We had an awesome morning.  It was hard to leave all the gifts at home and get dressed.  But it was worth it to spend the day with all our family 

No comments: