Thursday, February 21, 2013

girls girls girls

Last Saturday, I knew I was going to be alone in the morning.  Ry went to Jersey City with Frank, to hang with Jimmy and do guy stuff, lol.  Since he was sleeping over, I knew he wouldn't be home till the early afternoon.  I took advantage of the girl time and planned a play date with our Leonhardt girls.  SO MUCH FUN! 
We got there and the girls immediately went to Reese's room, AKA, the salon.  It was Reesie's turn to get her hair did!  Even Ash joined in.
lol
Then, Ash went into Reese's closet and took this dress out and immediately gave it to Char and said, ON.  She was more than happy to put it on her.  And Ash was more than happy to model it for the girls. 
Then she climbed in Reese's bed and Auntie covered her up.  SO CUTE!
snack time!  Char made banana, coconut, choc chip muffins, MMMM!!!! 
After snack, Ash played in the kitchen.  She's been obsessed with her kitchen lately too.
The bigger girls did floor puzzles.  My cookie was still sleeping!
cheese
She's UP!!!!  And cuter then ever!!!!  God, I love this kid!
Can't get enough of her cheeks and toes.
And that edible tush too.
OMG these 2 were so freaking cute together.
2 things that get me every time I look at that pic.  I KNOW you know what the first one is.  That friggin hiney!  Had me chasing her around.  OMG EDIBLE!  And the way Ash is looking and smiling at her.  She was crawling ahead of her to get her to follow. SO DAMN CUTE!
Reese named Char, Swiper.  They were playing Dora I guess.  I was backpack, LOL!  Char is swiping the girlies.
They were swiped onto the bed, then they were jumping to reach the puff.
Onto lunch.  Brookie and Ash were having a moment of peek a boo.  I couldn't even take the cuteness.
Where's Ash...
...PEEK A BOO!  Cookie was LOVING it!
We had so much fun with you girlies.  I can't wait till the summer, so we can do all this at the beach together.  Love you all so much.  xoxoxo

No comments: