Friday, February 8, 2013

Mya and Daddy date night

I clearly had to make this its own post cause it was seriously the CUTEST.THING.EVER! 
Saturday morning Mya woke up and literally a few minutes after waking up (in our bed, bad I know) she turns and says to me.  "Mommy, Daddy and I are going on a date tonight, you can stay home with Ashley."  Ry was blown away.  Mya's a mommy's girl, but she also totally has her daddy's little girl moments.  It absolutely melts his heart.  He's such a loving and big hearted guy that getting this kinda love and cuteness from his little girls takes his breathe away.
All day she was talking about this date.  When we went to sweet & sassy, at Jojo's, just really excited for it.  Ry turned to me on the way home from Jojo's and said.  I'm gonna drop you off so I can run to get her flowers.  She loves when Ry gets her flowers, its the cutest so when he thought of that, I just melted.  He's so sweet with his girls!
She picked out her outfit, wanted to wear tights and a tutu.  I told her it was kinda cold for tights, "it's ok mommy, I'll wear leg warmers too!"  Alrighty than!  This kid is too.  Another super cute part was Ry was in our bedroom getting ready and goes, "What should I wear."  Mya from her room yelled, "A tie daddy." MELT! 
All ready to go.
 Daddy got home with 3 sets of flowers.  He came in, handed Mya a smaller one (like the one Ash is holding) and she goes, "NO NO I want that one," pointing to the one she's got in her hand (she clearly got them) that he was going to give to me, lol!  Totally fine, it was so funny and cute at the same time.  So Ash and I got the purple ones, Mya got the red.  LOL!  Ashley can't stay still for a friggin second, this kid has me running in circles.
Smooches, eyes closed and all, CAN'T TAKE THIS!
 And they're off.
They had an awesome time.  Ry texted me this pic during dinner of her.  He said she kept saying, "Mya and daddy are on a date, having a good time, obviously."  He said it was so cute.  Plus, it cracks me up when she says obviously, cause she does an eye roll with it, lol! 
Love my fam....xoxo

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

This seriously is the cutest thing ever!!!!!!! So sweet!

Ramblings of a Suburban Mom