Friday, February 8, 2013

Superbowl Sunday

We started our Superbowl Sunday the usual way we do, by going to Church.  After Church, my parents took the girls, like usual, and we did a run.  It was called the Superhero Run, just a 5K in Somerville.  It was small and quick.  Ry and I finished in 27 minutes (almost flat).  We really need to start speed training!  But it was nice.  I took this and thought, JESUS, we look old.  Thank god my shades are covering my crows feet!
My parents were taking the girls to a dollhouse, so we had some time after the race.  After we went to the grocery store.  Which, may I add, was so nice to go to with just Ry.  We got there, got our coffees and even got a donut there (we were at Wegmans).  We strolled around there and got all we needed for the week.  I started a clean eating kick on Monday, so needed to get everything to prepare my food.
After we went to the grocery store we realized we still had some time.  Ry was DYING to go get lunch, so I agreed.  We went to Brother Jimmy's BBQ.  It's a new place in New Brunswick.  I got sliders and a brisket quesadilla.  It was just ok.  The sliders were better than the quesadilla.  Ry got ribs and he loved them.  Thanks for taking the girls mom and dad, it was nice to do this.  Love you guys...xoxo
Thought of you brother Jimmy xoxo
We headed over to Jen and Jack's for the Superbowl.  Mya and Ashley love going there to play with Ava and SoSo.  They always have so much fun together.  Ash was loving this chair.
Ava had her tee-pee set up so the girls were playing in it.  These tee-pees are the cutest things.
cousin love
Seriously, can't stand this cuteness but is pissed my phone made it blurry, UGH!
TV time for the big girls.
Ash joined in for about 2 minutes.
Ash and Soso were playing with the babies, baby strollers and Christopher downstairs, lol!
OK, so who loved the halftime show as much as I did????  I'll tell you who, Ash and SoSo!!! These girls were breakin it down!!!
Couldn't stop this girl!
I hope you can see this video of them.  It's HYSTERICAL!
Uncle Jimmy coloring with SoSo.  So sweet.
Always a good time with you all.  Really with the 49ers one (love you Leonhardts) cause next year the JETS are taking it all.  xoxo

No comments: