Friday, November 18, 2011

weekend fun

Last weekend, like every weekend was great! It's always nice to be home with the girls to spend qt with them. We started Saturday morning off with a little Mya/Ashley session. These 2 are just so darn cute together. Ashley loves her big sis just as much as Mya loves being her big sis! The way that Mya makes Ashley laugh is just precious. You can see in these pics...


PEANUT BUTTER!! That's one of the things that Mya says to Ashley that makes her laugh SO FRIGGIN HARD! Not sure why, but she says it and Ashley dies! I gotta get a video of this STAT!

nose Ashley!


My little bro came home for the weekend since he got Veterans Day off. They also found out that they're having a little girl!! I'm so excited for Mya and Ashley to be getting ANOTHER girl cousin! So exciting for everyone. We went to my parents Saturday afternoon, they wouldn't tell me until we got there, what they were having, it was torture ! But cute, they hid a pair of red ballet flats for the baby. I found them! CONGRATS guys, we love you.
Thomas is pulling himself up and standing now!

Ry got my dad! Ry or I usually sneak into the kitchen and rubber band the spray hose on the sink. When someone goes to turn it on, it totally sprays them. GOT YA DEWEY!

Tommy boy!

Pete never changed a diaper, so Mya was teaching him how to change one.


Ashley and Thomas having their usual conversation.

They had the fire going, Mya was loving it.

Nona with her grand daughters. MATCHING!


YAYY, congrats on the great news. Can't wait to meet the little princess.

Willie came over Sunday morning. This is the ONLY pic I got. I need to get better at getting pics of the 3 of them.

Mya and Ashley's 1st tubby together. Don't worry people, Ry was holding onto Ashley and the bumbo the whole time. The thing was pretty slippery in there. We gotta get a tub seat for Ashley. It was so cute though, they both loved it! I love the way Ashley looks up to Mya, so sweet.

No comments: