Sunday, November 6, 2011

5 months old

My peachy pie turned 5 months old last Sunday. Where is time going? Just when I can't get over she's 4 months, she turns 5 months. Time really goes by in a flash. I can't believe that 5 months ago she came into this world. She is such a happy little ginger, I can't even get enough of her.
Now she weighs in at 17 lbs! I know this cause I had to take her to the dr last Thursday since her and Mya were both sick :(
She's in mostly 6-12 month clothes.
She's still in size 2 diapers but we're just finishing off this box than moving onto 3's.
Crappy sleeper still, competing with Mya to see who can be crappier! Mya usually makes her way to our bed by 1am and when Ashley wakes up, around the same time, I bring her into our bed. I tried last week to let her cry it out when she woke up at 1am but after 10 minutes I went in to see if she was 'really hungry' or just wanted my boob for comfort. Well the kid ate for a solid 10 minutes, she was hungry! We keep saying we're going to give her a nice big bottle before bed to see if that works but have yet to do that. Gotta get on it!
She still loves her exercauser! Plays with all the toys, spins herself around in it and just watches Mya do whatever she's doing too.
She blows raspberries all the time and it's so cute.
Babbles alot, still haven't caught a mama/dada yet.
She loves playing with her toes when she's on her back but she usually rolls Right to her belly.
She's eaten a little bit, started with prunes, than we have also given her butternut squash, carrots and just yesterday tried apples. I gotta say, she's not as into food as Mya was, but she's ok. I've been making all of it so far and hope to do that as I did with Mya.
And I'll leave you with her 5 month pics.
So serious here..

than the smiles start.








I can't even take that tongue sticking out.



practicing her sitting...

I added the boppy incase she falls back...

TIMBER! But still has a hold of her toy.

No comments: