Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Bea Twins

This past Sunday was Ryan's 31st birthday. I wanted to get a pic of the girls to frame for him. Friday morning, before we went to Mary's, I got the girls ready and had a mini photo shoot. Here are some of the out takes...
Happy Birthday Daddy.

This one makes me lol with with Mya playing with Ashley's ears.

OMG that little face.

cheese

seriously?!!!

This may be my favorite. The combo of the 2 smiles and Ashley's hand on Mya's leg. I just can't take it.

wrong way...

Mya posing away.



ok..now to Saturday night. We headed to Rafferty's for a birthday dinner. It was a great time with great people.




The birthday boys and me.


Make a wish...love you

Sunday afternoon we went out for a little walk before people came over for dinner and cake. It was Ashley's first ride in the stroller not in her car seat! Big day! She loved it! She didn't make one peep and stayed awake, just looking around, the entire 45 minutes.

Mya wasn't feeling the pics.

Make a wish my love.

This pic is funny, Ashley's eyes are HUGE!

Ryan and his 2 girls...



The Bea Fam...love

CHEESE

Mya and T...I love Mya's smile here, so real. Mya was just dressing T up in all her stuff.

Had to post this pic so you can see the lip gloss on T's lips that Mya applied. TOO FUNNY!


I hope you had a wonderful birthday honey. I love you so much and hope this year is amazing for you. I love you more than anything. xoxo
Does this mean you start to age backwards now?

No comments: