Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween weekend

This past weekend was Halloween weekend and we had a fun one! It all started on Friday, we went out for my cousin, Tony's 21st birthday. It was back in September but we all hadn't been out to celebrate yet. You know what I realized when we were out, I'm friggin LAME! It could be that I have a 5 month old and haven't had a full nights sleep since May. But still, my partying days are so over for the next few years. I can't hang like I used to. Oh well, I'll be back sooner or later, well possibly. All in all we had a great time hitting up our old stomping grounds, Raffertys following by the Moon! Happy Birthday Cuz!!!!
Saturday we woke up and I finally got my hair done, been way too long. I always love going to my girl, Chrissy cause I pretty much tell her to do whatever and she works magic! As I was sitting there around 10am, I look outside and it's friggin snowing! I know it was in the forecast but I really didn't think we'd get any. Oh well, I figured it'd be done before I was even finished there. Well it wasn't. I get home and it's still coming down, Ashley's first snowfall!!!! So you know, that justified some much needed pics of the little pumpkin bar. How pretty!

Ashley watching it from the door.


loving it

lookin at daddy



his mini me

The snow was getting heavy and pulling these branches on the tree down. I can't believe how many people lost power and all the problems this storm caused.

Saturday we had a little game night with some family. Mya all ready to cheer on the Jets in her halloween costume!!


Mya was having fun in the snow.

Making their first mini snowman of the season.

a few finishing touches.

ALL DONE!

GO JETS!

Thomas came in his zebra costume. His mom is a teacher at New Brunswick, the Zebras, so fitting.

Had to get this pic, Mags is holding Ashley!! She usually likes them when they hit about a year old.

cool cousins

Hey what are you wearing?

she had her Jets cheerleading costume on, but than decided she wanted to be a princess.

Thomas lookin at his mama like WTF are you holding that baby for? lol

Mya was dragging Auntie Shell around everywhere. They find out the sex of their baby this weekend, so excited to find out if I'll have a little niece or nephew!

We played taboo and Mya wanted to join in so bad, so we let her take a round.

and the first official snowman of the season. I think he already lost an arm.

Sunday morning all ready for church.

After church she was practicing sitting up on her own. She's getting good. Here she was about to fall over.

back up...

...she loves this ball.

...about to tip over again.

cutie pie

Mya taking pics with her phone.

me and my girls

Daddy and Mya, I love Mya's smile here.

So So stopped by too, she was a monkey for Halloween, so cute!

No comments: