Wednesday, September 21, 2011

our little ballerinas

Last Monday Charity and I (and Ry and Ashley, he said he'll NEVER come back to this again cause it was all women, lol!) took our girls to a trial ballet class at Dance Stop. It was a drop off class for 45 minutes. I really want to get Mya into something where I have to drop her off and leave. I want to get her used to it. So I thought this was perfect since she'd have Reese with her too, someone she knows to make it easier.
Mya was SO excited for ballet class. She had her little leotard and tights on. The teacher let her borrow a pair of ballet slippers for the class. I wanted to be sure she liked it before I spend all this money.
Here are the two ballerina's before class started. Can you even stand the cuteness of the tights and leotards. And I'm loving Reese's tutu and feather clip, what I would give for Mya to keep ANYTHING in her hair!


fakest smile ever, nice Mya

practicing their moves.

YAYYY, so ready to go!

Yes, she was ready to go to class until of course I wasn't in there with her. She walked in fine, didn't turn back. Char and I stood by the door. The second the door closed a little girl screamed, kinda sounded like Mya but when Reese came and opened the door crying for her mama too, Mya was in the circle and fine. That is until she saw me, than the water works started and she ran for me. So Char and I went into the class. The teacher said to just come in and try to sneak out once they were ok. I was uber exiced cause I did really want to see her in the class.
stretching


Myas turn to stretch with Miss Melissa












after they stretch, they hit the bar. At this point Mya was fine, I was pretty much standing by the door and she was cool with it, so I snuck out. That lasted a whole 30 seconds. Once she realized I was gone, I heard MOMMY!!!! So I went back in and stayed the rest of the time.


Playing with the wooden sticks.


She was LOVING them!




Our little girls


Now it was time to dance across the floor to the other side. Reese and Mya were going together, so cute!


Reese waited for her mama, so Mya just went. It was so funny, my little bean is always on her toes! So here she is still on her toes.


Miss Melissa showing her how it's done, not on your toes silly!






On the other side, wondering why I'm not there with her.


Covering her face cause she's not happy with how far away I am. I went over after this.


Class is over, time for stamps, Mya was all ready.




All done, lining up to go to their mommies, although I was there with her the entire time.


It was so much fun watching our little girls in this class. Sucked that she didn't let me leave but I'm sure that just takes time. I see dance recitals in our future and I can't friggin wait. Seeing that little hiney in a leotard is enough for me to sign her up. And I mean seeing how much she liked it too, when I was in the room.

Love you my beautiful little ballerina!

No comments: