Friday, September 16, 2011

Gymnastics trial

Last Friday Mya, Ashley and I met Charity and Reese at Middlesex Gymnastics for a trial class. I went here back in the day so it bought back tons of memories! Mya loved it, I'm pretty sure the trampoline was her favorite part. This kid could have been on it all day long!
We got there and Mya immediately headed to the slide into the ball pit where Reese was. 2 cuties!

The kids had to do a few circuits, which was cute. Mya participated and did the circuits too, well once I pulled her off of the trampoline or ball pit. But she enjoyed doing them too. Here she is on the balance beam.

Reesie rolling down the triangle and Mya waiting for her turn.

Mya's turn.

I can't even stand that no diaper booty!

Ashley was just chillin.

AIR!

Ready to hit up the slide.

WEEEEEEEEEE

Into the ball pit. I think I need one of these at home.

These 2 were jumping on the trampoline together.

It was so cute...








...having so much fun!


my little monkey


Time to do somersaults




She seriously LOVES hanging like a little monkey. She even makes the monkey sound, it's friggin adorable.


The choo choo slide, head first, love it.


Off to the big trampolines.


Mya's turn.


the teacher was getting them to jump jump jump, than sit with their legs out straight and arms down by their side.


JUMP!


Reesie's turn.


so sweet. Charity's having another little girly girl, she's due on Jan 29th! So many little girls, I love it.


The girls with the teacher popping them up.


The class was so cute and it was fun to see Mya at a place that I used to go to back in the day. It's crazy how fast time is going, SLOW DOWN.

No comments: