Monday, September 12, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

We had a great Labor Day weekend. Pete was home from NC and he proposed to his girlfriend, Michelle. We all really love her and are very excited to get her into our fam! We went over Saturday night and celebrated with some champagne, not too much though cause we had a race to run Sunday AM! We had the annual Jimmy D 5K race. Since Pete was home, he was running in it and being a Marine, he runs alot faster than I do. I talk more $hit than anyone though and even though we stayed together for about the first 3 minutes, I hauled my a$$ off at the end when Pete met me on the track when there was about .2 miles left (Pete finished in 23:21, that's a 7:31 mile, NUTS!) and finished in my best time yet, 27:24, an 8:49 mile!!!
We walked back to the car so I could take my sneaks off and get some stuff and we took some (LOTS) of silly pics. We have so much fun together, I really miss him not being home :( SOON ENOUGH!

Mom and Dad pushed the girls and walked with Charity and Eric (Char ran with me last year but she's prego so she walked with them, NEXT YEAR GIRL, we're gonna kill it!). My mom surprised me when she came up that last hill and was running, GO MAMA!!!!!


Pete, my girls and me


some of the fam, Ry was volunteering (I think pouring beer) and Frank wasn't there


great pic of my parents


Mya just wanted Pete to take her down the huge slide, so he did!




Here's our friend, Mickey's step daughter, Kayla, going down. She's such a cutie.


Our friends Johnny and Nicole were there with their 9 month old twin boys, Gavin and Aiden. Mya was checkin out Gavin here.


Ry was so cute holding both the twins....


...and they both fell asleep on him, SO FRIGGEN CUTE!


Mya wanted daddy to take her down the slide now. I love this pic, she fits right in between his legs.


READY...


SET...

GOOOOOO!!!




Mya getting a glitter tattoo with daddy. oh boy!




She picked out a sun and wanted it to be blue and pink.


We left around 1 and she was EXHAUSTED!!!! Passed right out in the car.


We headed to my parents after she woke up for a BBQ celebrating Pete and Michelle!


The newly engaged couple, LOVE YOU GUYS!


Mya being silly. Pete was playing with the play doh with her and was pretending he was sneezing it out (and pooping it out but we won't go there), so of course she had to do that too!




Monday morning and Mya had to put on Ashley's size 3-6 month shorts. hmmm, don't think they fit ya girl.


Ashley's legs are really strong, Mya was the same way. Ry leaned her up against her play mat and she was holding herself up! I think she'll be crawling early like our bean did (5.5 months old!).


We headed over to Jon and Diane's for a BBQ on Labor Day. Michael was getting some love in with his nieces.


Nunu and pumpkin pie


I mean really, who doesn't walk around and eat watermelon in their undies?? WACKO!


We had a great weekend spent with family, LOVE IT!!! Hope everyone's Labor Day was just as nice and relaxing as ours was. xoxo

No comments: