Thursday, August 11, 2011

to the beach ch ch ch

To the beach ch ch ch, to the beach ch ch ch, TOOO THEEEE BEACH CH CH CH! That's the song my parents used to sing (well still do) when we would go down the shore as kids. And we've passed the tradition on, Mya was singing it the whole way down, PLUS on the beach, it was cute. Bought back lots of memories too!
Last Saturday Ry Ry had to work, so the girls and I headed down the shore with my parents, Frank and Beth. It was Ashley's first time at the beach and she was great! The day was beautiful and we had so much fun. Can't wait to take them again.
When we first got there, me and my girls

Mya and Nona strolling down.


And we're here!!!!


Mya wasted no time. She wanted to feel the water. This year she's alot more apprehensive about the ocean. Last year she was a NUT, the second we got to the beach, she's run right down to the water, by herself and all. This year she's a little nervous and won't go alone. This was my first time down with her this year, my parents and Frank have been taking her. So this was my first time seeing. She did warm up alot after we were there for a bit.


Running right back up!


In her suit, LOVE IT!


Check out that belly! She's fed well!


Nona and ginger


Dewey taking Mya in, although they didn't make it in cause Mya didn't want to go.


So she ran back up and watched Dew go in with Nona.


Onto sand castles. My dad and Frank are like kids, they were building castles for Mya and she'd come over and crush them.




Mya and Uncle Frankie


scrunchie nose pics are the best!


Dew and Ashley hangin. She always has such good conversations with him, she'll babble on for a while, it's so cute!


I had a little Ashley break and headed down to play with the bean and Frank.


While Ashley was with her Nona and Dewey.


Look Mya this is sea weed!


yea yea yea


I just wanna run in circles like a looney!








Uncle Frank dug a 'pool' for Mya and she had fun jumping into it, over and over again!






and splashing


Uncle Frank wanted to roll around in it (like I said, a kid!)




yea yea, I just wanna jump.






Ashley took a little nap on the beach too, my kinda girl!!!


The rest of us chowed down on some lunch.


Than it was time to dance on the boogie board. This girl cracks me up!


All rested!


Uncle Frank buried Mya, she thought it was hysterical!



And since it was little Gingers first time at the beach, we had to get her toes wet. She did NOT like that at all.


Look at those legs, she picked them up real quick!


So Dewey took her back up and cuddled her.




I'm totally getting Ry a speedo like this for next year! Watch out Jersey shore!!!


Me and my little love muffin. We had so much fun!


Passed out!


Can't wait till the next beach day with my girls! xoxo

No comments: