Tuesday, August 2, 2011

fun filled family weekend

This weekend was a really fun weekend spent with the Randise side of the fam! It started off on Saturday night with Ryan's cousin, Michelle's, wedding. I was so nervous going, I was even considering not going all together because I was scared to leave Ashley. Since she's pretty much breastfed, taken a bottle about 4 times, I didn't know how it was going to go with leaving her, during her witching hours. Luckily my parents were able to babysit and I pumped and had enough milk to last much longer than the few hours we were gone. She ended up fussing a bit but was fine (as far as my parents said, unless they just lied to make me feel better). I wasn't worried about Mya cause I knew she'd be more than fine with them.
Here are the 2 studs at the wedding. Don't they look awesome?!

Me and my sexy hubs!

Michael and Tabs. The lighting in these pics is awful!


Michael, Tabs and Mama


Babci with us


Some of the guys


Time for introductions. Here are the parents of the bride, Mama's cousin Debbie and her hubs Tom.


The brides sister, Natalie, was the maid of honor.


The new Mr and Mrs!!!




RAWR!!!


Now, let me start this off by saying, Ryan's cousin Raymond doesn't stop dancing from the moment the wedding starts. He's got rhythm too! His usual dance partner, Irena (Diane's sister), was up on the dance floor all night too! Raymond randomly got just about everyone (except Ry) out of their seats throughout the night onto the dance floor to cut a rug. When he pulled me up there we were gettin down....


...until he decided that he was going to lift me off my feet and toss me in the air. NOW, as you can see, my dress isn't the longest dress. Luckily, I felt it coming and grabbed my dress at the best moment (just as Ry snapped this pic at the best moment) and I saved my goods from being put on display at the wedding!


Ry and his mama


I always love going to weddings cause it always has me reminiscing about our wedding and how much fun it was. Thanks for a great time guys. We love you.

Since Ryan's Cioci and her fam (minus Krysia who was still in France) were still in so we got together with them on Sunday. They got to meet Ashley and see Mya again. It was great spending time with them. We always say how much we wished they lived closer cause we always have such a great time with them. Love you guys xoxo
Cioci, Mya and Babci


Cioci and Ashley



Mya wanted to join in (no she really doesn't have all those band aids on for boo boo's, she's just obsessed with band aids).


group shot, minus me. Gotta get Steven to photoshop me in, lol!


Michael, Tabs, Ashley and Babci


We had a great time this weekend. We love our family! xoxo

No comments: