Wednesday, August 17, 2011

4H Fair

Last Thursday we headed to the 4H fair in Bridgewater. We expected alot more than we got but it was still nice to get out and enjoy the summer.
Before we left home, Ashley was ready to go. Her legs are SO strong!

We got there and they had pony rides, SCORE. However, we got there at 5:30 and they weren't giving out anymore tickets till the 7-8pm time frame. UGH, so we had to pass on that. Mya wasn't happy, she loves pony rides.

They had some animals set up there. Here we are checking out the cows.


Ashley didn't know what was going on. I FINALLY got a clippy in her hair too! As much as I LOVE hairbands, I have a hard time keeping them on her for some reason. I just feel like they might be uncomfortable. So I'm SO happy the clips are in!


Time for the goat tent.




I love these things. Wish we got Ashley up in the scarecrow.


McGruff was there. Mya's NOT a fan of big animals or anything dressed up, scares the crap out of her. Ryan bought her over, not knowing whether or not she'd be down with it.


Check out her grabbing onto Ryan's neck.


scared $hitless.


Look at this hands on dad, I love it!


I think the bean is tired.



But not too tired to smile with her daddy.


and give smooches too. xoxo


No comments: