Thursday, August 25, 2011

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

Last Friday, Regan and I decided to bring the girls to the Jets training camp. We're both die hard Jets fans and thought it'd be so fun to meet the players and get some autographs, or so we thought. First off, it was like 100 degrees out and barely any shade, luckily we found a small spot with shade so I could take Ashley out of the stroller since she wanted out! We didn't get any autographs, can you believe they were actually practicing, lol! Maybe next time we should either go early or later on. All the players were on the field. Don't get me wrong, it as cool as shit to see them a hell of alot closer than we normally do, but I wanted autographs and better pics! Next year!
Here is the best pic I got of the girls before we left. It looks like Ashley is sticking her fingers down her throat. I swear she doesn't have an eating disorder. Mya, well Mya's a ham!
We even whipped out the pom poms! We wanted to get noticed there, future Jets cheerleader!

GO JETS!


She even does jumps!



cheese


When we first got there we just kinda stood behind some people. They were stretching.


Mya was trying to see too.


And practice starts!


Gia was chillin in her stroller. Kinda wish they made a stroller for me so I could be shaded too!


I bought this mini fan that sprays water at you. Mya was loving it, spraying the water in her mouth, on her face, on my face. It felt good since it was so damn hot.




This is when we moved closer to the end zone in the shady area. SANCHEZ!!!


Mya was about to hop the fence!






Regs and Gia


Me and the girls.


This is their year, we're winning the super bowl this time around! GO JETS!

No comments: