Thursday, August 18, 2011

College Farm

Last Friday the girls and I met Charity and Reese at College Farm. My parents used to take me and my brothers there all the time when we were little. It's a nice memory I have and I can pass down to Mya and Ashley. It's a nice small farm with just enough animals to keep them busy for a little bit. They loved it!
Auntie walking with the girls to go find the animals.

And they're off!

The piglets really were so freakin cute!


Reese was loving this little kitty cat that's always on the farm.


Going to check out what else is there.


The goats, Mya was telling them to come close cause they wanted to pet them.


Come here goats.


getting some pets in there.


Ashley was so into this trip!


hugs, awwww


Dirty cows, yuck!


Mya was being so silly with the cows. It smelt SO bad in there so I kept saying, ewwww, I think they need a tubby, so she was running through there screamin TUBBY!!!!!


Reesie wait for meeeee


Reese was so in love with this little horsey on the farm.


Mya was trying to stick something up his nose.


And Reese was trying to feed him.




We had such a great time. It was great bringing the girls there to see them with the animals. Brings me back everytime I go there. Can't wait till the next trip.

No comments: