Friday, September 18, 2015

Mya bean is 6!

I really don't understand how time flies by so fast once kids come into the picture.  It's like you blink your eye and your kid turns 6, literally! 
SO, lets take a little walk down memory lane....
Mya bean at a day old....my little boo with her faux hawk, chubber cheeks, god I miss this age. 
 So fast, she turned 1.  How big is Mya (who didn't say ANYTHING), SOOOO BIG!!!! 
 2 years old and running circles around me, but basically not talking.  I remember going to her well visits having to literally write down the words to make sure it was enough as to what they considered ok.  Now the kid doesn't stop talking!
 3 years old and such a little girly girl. 
 4 years old, happy, smiles!
 5 year old princess! 
 And here, 6 years old!  God I wish I could freeze time.  I feel like I don't get enough time to actually enjoy her, to hug her, to squeeze her, to kiss her, to just listen to her point of view on life.  I love this girl so much.  She's the one who made me a mommy to begin with and there is no greater love in the world than having my 2 girls (and Ry, you too babe) in my life. 
6 years old and tall and SOLID.  She's totally going to grow past me in no time.  She's still an amazing eater, always has been.  Sweets are her favorite, like her mama (and little sissy for that matter).  She is a lover, a sensitive one.  She loves with her whole entire heart and gets hurt with her whole entire heart too when someone hurts her.  She cries, we definitely don't have to worry about her holding anything in.  She LOVES to draw, just like her daddy, and is a perfectionist, just like her daddy too!  If she messes up on a birthday card (or any card) she starts over, there will be NO crossing out, like Ry who literally starts a new grocery list if he messes up (OCD much?!).  She loves to do hand stands and anything outside.  She also loves TV and could sit inside watching Hey Jessie all day long!  She LOVES the beach and ocean and prefers to be in the water whenever we are at the beach, boogie boarding of course!  She loves going on rides and has no fear when it comes to that, already scares me for the future.  Times have changed from me loving rides, now I get so nervous.  I guess being a parent, and having children changes everything!
I couldn't feel more blessed calling her my daughter.  She's an AMAZING big sister and just loves taking care of Ash.  Another cute tid bit, when the girls are on their bikes outside, they love to race.  Of course, Mya is faster, but she does let Ash win sometimes too, which is the cutest.  She's got a heart of gold, my little beanie.  I seriously couldn't love her more. 
She was off from school on her birthday, so I took off and we went to the please touch museum.  Here are some pics from the day. 
I love setting up their door the night before, so when they wake up they have this to run through!!!!
Of course we started the day by a muffin and singing! 

Off to the please touch museum!
A few fun things we did while there.
This always reminds me of a mouse on the wheel.
 Ash did it too.
 Such a cool place to go. 
 Had to get one of just the bday girl.
 We could have stayed in this room ALL DAY, the launch pads.
 Changing tires.
 Using machines, like at daddy's work they kept saying.
 Alice in wonderland part! 
 LOL!
 Always love the merry go round.
LOL 
 

 After the museum, Mya wanted to get a smoothie and mani/pedi. 
 Got her name in bright pink on her nails.
 All ready for her cake with family.
 Wish big my little love.
 
 With her cousins. 
 Who doesn't like to lick the candles??!!!
 SO MUCH LOVE!!!
And now, she's nearly 6 and a half!!!

No comments: