Friday, September 18, 2015

March phone pics

March snuggles...
I LOVE the love.
If you don't know, now you know.
Tuesday night dress up.  Willie gets the most manly dress up thing we have, sorry buddy.
Leonhardt girlie moments.
I can't with this crew!
Ash has been looking on pinterest for hairstyles.  Not my best work, but you know.
OMG Pete got chubbies!!!!!
Only the BEST fingerless gloves from Aunt Julie.  I can't wait for cooler weather so I can bust these out.
She also made the girls the cutest chickie egg covers for Easter!
Pics from titi
OMG STOP, her first school pic and I literally CAN'T TAKE IT!
Class pic, almost more teachers than students!  
Made some cookie dough.
Got to babysit the Dupree kiddies overnight when Rachel and Will had a well deserved vaca to Hawaii.  I was beyond excited, however Ry was going to a bachelor party.  No worries, we still had a freaking BLAST!!!  Laura came over, since it was Michael's bachelor party.  We had so much fun, bring on 2 more kids!!!
We did some drawing.
Played games.
Built forts.
More coloring.
OMG STOP!
We survived the night and made it to breakfast!!!! LOVE these kids.
Happy Birthday to my mom, I love you so much.
cheese
I think Ash is getting too big for this ride on.
Time for the bike chica!
Celebrated Nona again on her actual birthday!
SO.MUCH.LOVE!
Got to celebrate Jack's birthday too!  LOVE these cuties.
Hibachi for dinner and cool light up glasses for the birthday boy!
Birthday selfies with my godson.  LOVE his love
beauties
Celebrated Laura's shower....sistas!
The boys hung too, LOVE this pic of the Bea boys.
Cousin love....minus Ash.
...oh wait, all hail queen Ash.
silly love
More playdates, LOTS of ladies....and silly faces!!!!
prinesses!
Always surrounded by the ladies.
Fell in love with sweet Jovi.
Can't take this little cutie.
Happy Birthday Gracie!!!
That was March!

No comments: