Friday, September 18, 2015

Feb iphone

To start off the month of February, we celebrate Nunu's birthday!!!!!
 We did a little reading at Barnes and Noble.
 Mya drew a pic of me, lifting weights and huge feet, thanks boo!
 My little snaps passed out, sleeping like a boss....in MY bed!
 But how can I resist this face??!!!!
 My big girl, who keeps getting bigger and bigger!
 Snuggles with this face.
 I actually think this is a throwback from 2014.
 Park dates with Jojo, which I'm thinking can't be from February....who knows?!
 Mya and jojo.
 My love, my soulmate, my better half, you know...
 On our way somewhere....
 LOL, had to steal this from Joey's instagram!
 All smiles here
 Workin at Titi's house.
 Cousins....
 A much needed date night with my boo.
 Meanwhile at Nona and Dewey's house.
 Dewayne Allman!!! LOL!  He kept that facial hair all of tax season!
 A quick moment before they both jumped off Ryan and went rampaging through the house, as per usual!
 Happiest birthday's to our sweet Soso who turned 5 and to Peepa.  RIP Peepa, we miss your contagious smile.
 Days off in the winter mean moments to play with my girl, my other girl had school.  SO, we took Maddie with us!!!! 
 My blue eyed beauty.
 The days she lets me dress her, LOVE!
 Shots of milk with Jojo at Titi's house.  Starting the morning right!
 Breakfast of champions.
 Super snuggly.
 Throwback of when I was Edwardo at ECU for my freshman year of college.  HAHAHA!!!
 And another throwback with my girl Regs.
 We had a little buddy at gymnastics to watch the girls, little Miss Ava.
 Ash and Ava running wild before she started.
 LOL!
 selfies
 Poor Bailey, but he's used to this crazy lady.
 Even hairbands, nothing is safe.
 A sweet pic I got of Ava one day.
 more selfies....
 This girl KILLS me!!!  I LOVE IT!
...moving right along!

No comments: