Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Congrats Michael and Laura

On May 15, Michael and Laura tied the knot!  They asked Mya and Ashley to be the flower girls too, which was adorable and the girls were so excited about!  The day of the wedding I will never forget, thinking I was all on time and even early, I drove to the wrong place, which was AN HOUR away from where we were supposed to be.  Luckily we got there and it wasn't a big deal cause Laura is the most chill girl I know! 
Here is the beautiful bride to Be(a) getting her makeup done.
Meanwhile, Laura's step mom was curling the girls hair.  SO SO CUTE!
They were so excited when they saw 'the boys' pull up.  They started screaming out of the window!  I can't even take them in their dresses and all done up!
Trying to get the perfect pic.
my loves

 

twins, LOVE these guys so much.

Me and my girls
With my little ginger on the way to the ceremony on a trolley (so cute!).
with my better half.
me with some of the guys, including my favorite guy.
The bride and groom
Ryan got this gem, I can't even take how much I love this pic.  Just a little princess.
The girls with Babci.
Mya and one of her favorites, Krysia.
Cousin moments
Because seriously, could it get any cuter?!!!
JUST MARRIED!!!!
At the reception with mi padres.  
Ash lasted a long time, but here she is passed out on Dewey.
A little after that Soso passed out on the chair.
....lady in redddddd......
Sorry you had to bend down so much, otherwise my head was literally resting on her chest.
Chad and Laureen, standing nice and tall with her man, lol!
Some of my girls, oh and Ry jumped in!
Gotta love Babci!
After many many drinks!
With some of my favorite family members!
A few professional ones that I got from Laura...






 
We had so much fun.  It was definitely a day and night I will always remember.  We're so glad you guys found each other, the love you share is contagious!  Love you both so much.


No comments: