Friday, September 18, 2015

iphone dump....a longggg time ago!

WOW, i've been M.I.A. for way too long and I've decided I needed to catch up since this is basically the girls baby book, sorry girls. 
Anyway, ALOT has gone on, I mean, really, 2 seasons have come and gone.  Lets try and wrap up what we did in a few posts....Hopefully I stay on top of it now!
Mya lost her first tooth and a new one came in right after! 
The girls did gymnastics and LOVED every second of it.  They did handstands and cartwheels all summer on the beach.
mani and pedi date with my Ash.
Can't take her sweet face.
These 2...always so fun to watch them together.
Our neighbor has been so helpful when we've needed her to watch Ash last minute.  I always get tons of pics too, which is awesome.  Works out that her kids like being in the nude too!  LOL!  
Unless of course it's dress up!
At the park warming up before they run out again.
lunch time!
That time that we facetimed with Mags when she was at the gym...She's one of those people, lol!  LOVE you Mags!
Ready to go tumble!!!
My little rockstar jammin out at Auntie Laura's mom's house.
And you know, the bean jumped in too.
 
Best swing hammock!
These 2 on a Tuesday night.  The goggles though?! 
THOSE LASHES!!!
Facetime is always interesting 
Cookie dough in the mixer....mmmmmm
Those laughs....I can't.
LOVE this!
Happiest birthday's to the greatest Babci I know!!!!  WE LOVE YOU!!!!
Ash and Jojo, such a cute bond they share.
Came upstairs to Mya painting Willie's nails in a kerchief and blow drying them.
Funny ass throwback that Regan sent me one day.
And hers too....If I need to embarrass myself, I'm not doing it alone!
Shopping trips with my crew.
All smiles.
Another day, another fashion statement!
Ash really takes care of Bailey.
Her little bubby.
LOVE finding selfies on my phone.
Still remember this day like it was yesterday.  Bribing them to smile with oreos!  LOL!  Ash and Brooke's belly have me dying!
Dental cleaning, they're so good at this.  Luckily no needles so they don't mind going here.  
They get it done in unison too, which is perfect!
Lots of snow this winter, so lots of snowmen.
Playing outside....
Playdates with old friends are always fun.
More facetime moments with Mags.
Ash wanted to put her fake nails on her toes....whatever girl.
TWINNING!

AMEN!
My little snow bunny.
little hills, but big smiles!


my little girlfriends
They LOVE making snow angels.
 Shadow stalking us all, waiting for everyone to leave his palace.
Shoulder pump had me like....Reppin Briggs fitness!
Cousin moments...
LOVE!  Oldest and youngest.
 To close out my January iphone dump, I leave you with muscles....lol! 
 LOVE progress.
 LOL!!!!!
You're about to bombed with tons of posts!!  OLD posts!

No comments: