Monday, November 3, 2014

September iphone pics

Cleared out my pics from my phone for the September dump.  Lots went on, lots of parties, lots of sunshine, lots of laughs.
Gotta love the outfit choices, ummm Mya.  These little kerchiefs were mine when I was little that I gave to Mags.  Now Mags has passed them to Mya! 
And Mya is obsessed with them!
New cut for my hot hubs.  LOVE!
Mya has been obsessed, or actually was at the beginning of the school year, of finding hairstyles on pinterest and asking me to recreate them.  I actually LOVE that she loves this so much!  My little girly girl.
Sometimes Ash wants the braids too.
Party at the Leonhardts.
These 2 are so stinkin cute.
Cuties.
GET HIM!!!!
Now Auntie Char and Uncle Eric's turn to get them!!! LOVE THIS!
Cuties
Happy anniversary to my adorable parents.  This is a throwback selfie, love it!
A little photo op after visiting Babci one day.

GO JETS!!!!!!
An amazing pic of Ash from Mary one day.  LOVE this little one.
Happy birthday little Miss Ky.  LOVE YOU munchkin.
The band!  
Ash and her homeboy.
These 2 have really bonded now that Mya is in school full time.  So cute.
Waiting for Mya one day after school.  
Cousin moments.  
Yea, that happened.
The girls were doing jumps off the ottoman, I couldn't help but notice how ripped Mya's arms looked in this pic, lol!
Fun times at the Scicutella's new, amazing, home!  Mya wanted to read to Jack.
Lunchtime.
Trapped!!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Going for a walk with this little one.
At Babci's one afternoon.  The girls were just lounging all over their daddy.
Some of the better school moments.  Ash isn't crazy about school, she's finally gotten over the crying at drop off, but she still isn't thrilled to go like Mya always was or still is really.  This should be a fun 19 years ahead of us!  Hopefully it changes.
Selfies for days.
park moments with Titi.
A dress shirt made by our designers for Shaq, CRAZY BIG!
My little lili
Mommy, take a picture of us.
AMEN!
This is Ash, 100%
 The girls LOVE to race in the tennis courts.  This is a typical night.
Snuggle moments with Mrs Gliese when Ash wasn't feeling school.  I love that her teacher is so caring and loving, but it kills me that Ash isn't feeling it.
 She got better throughout the day though.
Ash and her fashion sense.  

Throwbacks!!!  Mya and Reesie how stinkin cute. 
Another one of them, Char was sending me these pics one day and I was LOVING it!
Another day, another hair style.
A throwback of Ry and I, 8 years ago, 7 years into our relationship at that point.  LOVE him.
A night at the library for nursery rhymes with our neighbors.
so focused
Group shot with the 4 of the cuties.
They LOVE morning wake up!
I seriously love fabletics.  Ryan may not, but I do!

 Ash shopping with Titi
 Wishing my adorable little godson a happy birthday.  I love his little scrunchie face here.
And 4 years later.  Love you little guy.
And the birthday girl too, such a cutie pie.
Seriously loving on our new parish, St Matthias.  We were always so attached to St Peters, since that's where we grew up and always went.  With Mya in St Matthias school now, we kinda have to go to this parish, which we were back and forth about.  Now that school has started though, and Mya is seeing friends from school at mass, seeing the kids play outside after mass with little other kids, makes us realize we absolutely made the right decision.  This is where we're supposed to be.
Mya's first dress down day at school, she was pumped.
Park moments one morning with Ash, after dropping My at school.  I always love getting some QT with just one of them at a time.  I know they love it too.  These little girls are my heart and soul, just couldn't love them more.

 Testing out the new fitness equipment at the park.  She was loving it!
My silly girl.
I dropped her at school too, the whole way she kept saying, in the backseat, I can do it mommy, I can do it.  We got to school and I went to grab her stuffed animal that she likes to bring in with her.  She looked at me and said, mommy, I don't need that anymore!  She walked right in, after giving me a kissing hand.  Just couldn't have been more proud of her.  LOVE this little one.
After she walked in, I went to see where she went.  She walked right over to start helping make lunch. 
 There goes September, well really October too.  I'm behind, as usual these days.... 


No comments: