Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Happy birthday Stelio & Pano....

So, Mya made a best friend at school, the first day (well really at her orientation).  I remember so clearly when she went into the classroom for orientation and they scooted the parents out.  I watched as she found a seat and it was just her and a little boy.  I felt kinda bad that no little girls sat next to her too but when I picked her up, she was so excited, "Mommy I met a friend!!!"  "He told me that his daddy can pick up a tree and throw it!"  "We colored and he can draw a teenage mutant ninja turtle, but he liked what I drew better."  So much talk about this little boy.  I asked her, what his name was and she couldn't remember.  I took her to school on her first day and even got to pick her up.  When I went to get her from the line, she said, "mommy, I want you to meet my friend."  She bought me over to him, I asked what his name was and he said Stelio (no wonder she couldn't remember, not your typical name).  From that day on, whenever I'd ask who she played with, she'd tell me, Stelio.  They were best buds, melted my heart.  Until one day, when Mya came home and told me, "Mommy, my heart is upside down."  I asked why and she said, "Stelio isn't in our school anymore."  I felt so bad for her, so I found his mom on facebook and wrote to set up a play date.  She was equally as thrilled that I reached out because the boys birthday was coming up and she had Mya's birthday invite on her kitchen counter.  Oh yea, another fun fact about Stelio is that he's a twin!  Which is the reason she pulled them from St Matthias, poor Pano, the twin, wasn't acting himself and it was the class he was in.  Not a place she wanted him to be so she had to pull both of them. 
Mya was beyond thrilled that we'd be going to Stelio and Pano's party!!!! 
We got there and they sat right down to eat together, they really have just the cutest little bond and play so nice together.
 Mya told me he'd have his drum set there, I didn't believe her.  Ash was excited to get down!
 The DJ was so cute and played so many fun games with the kids. 
But first, lets all sing Let it go! 
Next up, everyone got a mic and got down!!! Mya sure did!!!!
The girls were having such a great time.
 Time to make the kids into mummy's, SO CUTE!
 Ash jumped in too.
so cute!
After that, it was a tp fight!  SO CUTE!
 I can't even take it.
 Happy birthday cuties.
After cake, they had one last game, musical chairs.  Now if this wasn't the cutest thing ever, I don't know what was.  Stelio and Mya walked right next to each other the whole time, when the music stopped, they would watch to make sure the other one got a chair to stay in.  There were a few times that Mya didn't and Stelio (or even Pano for that matter) would jump off their chair to let her jump on *MELT*  And if Stelio didn't get a chair, Mya would scoot over to let him kneel with her.  Seriously CUTEST.THING.EVER!
Birthday boy cuteness.
 About to leave, but one more pic of these cuties together.
 Gotta get Pano in there too!!!!
Mya got her, 'with the band' hat, that she immediately put on!
We all had so much fun.  Ry and I can't wait to get back to Teak for a date night, the food was slammin!  And Mya still talks about Stelio all the time.  Glad she got to celebrate his birthday with him and Pano! 

No comments: