Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Ashley's halloween parade

Ashley has school on Tuesday's and Thursday's, so her parade fell on that Thursday, thank god, making it possible for me to make it to both children's parades.  It's so hard keeping both school schedule's in order (and most of the time I don't).  I got to Ashley's school in time to help her get all dressed. 
She was pumped!  Here she is next to her little friend, Tessa.
Jojo didn't really want to take a pic, Ash was beyond stoked that everyone was at her school though.

And the surprise has arrived, she even surprised me!  My mom didn't think she'd be able to come cause she had a big meeting that day.  The meeting got out a little early and she jetted over, Ash was so psyched!!!  And my stupid ass told Dewey it was at noon instead of 12:30.  He got there at 11:50 but couldn't stay till 12:30, so he ran in to see Ash before he left.  SORRY POPS!
All smiles for their parade.  Luckily the weather was perfect too!
Had to get a shot of her killer butterfly wings.  We scored big time with this amazon costume!
 Seriously can't take her smiles.
It keeps getting better.
Sorry for the overload.
 Thanks for coming Jojo and Alexis!
Ash with some of her buddy's from school.
Mason bumped into her with his truck (which was so stinkin cute), ummmm, nice stink face Ash.
But the second I said, ASH SMILE, she did this!!!!  LOL!
After the parade, we all went inside to listen to the songs they learned.  Well, Ash participated for a hot second in the first one, and that was it.  Just stood there for the rest.
 Just me and my butterfly. 
Thank you so much for coming mom, Aunt Mary, Uncle Joe, Alexis, Jojo and Pops!  It meant so much to Ash as it did to me. xoxo

No comments: