Monday, August 4, 2014

On the Run - ladies night!

 The weekend after Ryan hurt his poor pinkie I had planned on going to the Beyonce and Jay-Z concert with my girls.  This had been planned for months now.  However, with his injury I was second guessing and trying to figure out what the best thing to do was.  My mom already told me that they'd take the girls overnight, no worries at all.  THANK YOU MOM AND DAD!  Ry kept telling me to go, what was I going to do home anyway?  Luckily his brother was around, well took the night off and came to chill with his twin.  THANK YOU MICHAEL!  I felt awful but was sooooo pumped to go to this concert.  I have always been a fan of both of them and it was a Saturday night, SCORE!
We got there and tailgated for a bit beforehand.  What a beautiful night it was too. 
Friends for nearly 30 years!  LOVE you girls so much, so blessed to have you in my life.
Cheers!
Since we got presale tickets, we didn't all get to sit together since you can only buy up to 4 tickets.  So, the 4 of us sat together and Kelly and Kat sat a few rows up. 
My b for life....
AMAZING night.
We were so ready for the show to start.
Our seats were good, however, next time, I will absolutely spend a little extra money to be closer.  I basically watched the screens, which was fine.  But next time, I will splurge a little more (even though these tickets were pretty high!).
Gotta show a video.  I have so many, but will just put this one. 
We had so much fun!  Love you all so much and had such a great time.  We should absolutely make it a point to do something fun like this every summer.  Quality girl time is the best! 

No comments: