Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Happy Birthday Rachel!

We celebrated my sista from another mista on her birthday, July 22 (sorry my posts are all over the place!).  We do dinners every other Tuesday, which is awesome.  It's so fun to see the kids play and bond.  Ash and Willie are like 2 peas in a pod.  The opposite gender version of one another.  Mya and Kylie, well they both LOVE food, and could sit for hours eating.  They both are our little chunks who we just want to gobble up.  They always play so well together.  LOVE watching them grow up together, I hope they always enjoy each others company as they do now. 
Here we go!
Fun times, I mean, we did bring bathing suits.  Which they changed into after to get dry!
 Dinner time. 
 Happy birthday to my sista, my bff, my roll dog, my home slice.  LOVE YOU GIRL!
 LOVE this beautiful family. 
 Ash and Willie horsing around, Kylie and Mya examining what they're gonna dig into next, TYPICAL! 
Love you girl.  Love all the precious moments we have shared and looking forward to a whole lot more!  Hope your birthday was just as amazing as you are.  xoxo

No comments: