Tuesday, August 19, 2014

July iphone pics

July is long gone...summer is pretty much coming to an end too, BOO!  Here is a recap of July from my phone.  It's going WAY.TOO.FAST!
A fire on the road to my work when I was at the gym, which left me stuck there, with no electricity for way longer than I wanted to be.
Ava rockin her stella and dot!  Little doll face.
Mimi lovin
You know, just a little gun show, lol!
I love some of these motivational sayings.
For a few days, Ash was rockin some fancy dresses to Mary's for the day.  I had to snap a pic here to send to Jen since it's a Soso/Ava hand me down.
A little throwback of Gracie and Mya, so much love.
Dentist appt fun.
Cheesin nice and big to show daddy her clean teeth.
Seriously can't even take this.
And one more time for the dentist to 'count' her teeth.
We have totally come a long way from her first visit.
A little picnic to celebrate with Titi.
Always playing in Dewey's garden.
Nona made her grand daughters pillow sack dresses.  She was so excited that they loved them she went out and got another fabric.  Ash picked blue and pink ribbon for her straps.  She looks so excited, lol!
Hanging with Shadow.
A mani done by Ash....
...this hand done by Mya.  Don't mind my old ass looking hands.
Swim lesson excitement!  Mya has graduated to the lap pool!  My little olympic swimmer!!! 
Before she went in the big pool, she practiced back stroke in the regular pool they go in.
 Even Ash is getting comfortable!
 With Harris, her swim instructor.
My girl, rocking her new rainbow loom necklace from my bosses son.
Stop to smile....always!
Tio's sister was here for a visit.  The girls got a pic with her before she headed out for work.
Mya and Tio's sister, Jennifer.
Ash wearing Maggie's old dress, lol!
Little pool girls.
My honey all bandaged up after his finger surgery.
Bandaged and still so hot!
These faces....
lol
Dress up at Nona and Dewey's!
My little fairies.
Always so fancy.
LOVE this!
A night at the park, LOVE the happiness in their eyes that I see when they're having fun.
YAYYY!!!!!
That real smile, love it.
My little monkey.
And a trip to lets-yo to end the night.
A night at Nona and Dewey's.  Shadow was obviously not feelin Ash.
flower power
I could cry in 3.....2.....1......WAHHHHHHHH, don't even move! 
The reason why I have a love/hate relationship with going to my parents for dinner.
Party at the Dupree's for Mr I's 60th.  These 2 got cozy for some food.
siblings, love you 3.
Scoping out the gifts and I just can't take how amazing Mya's hair looks here.  Those natural loose waves kill me.
The Inzano boys playing in the water table.
Love you 2.
How cool is his cake?!
Mya has been DYING to go to IHop.  I know, so lame.  We drove by, one morning, on the way to Mary's house and she yells out, "MOM, we HAVE to go there, I heard they have the best whipped cream!"  She had me dying.  Ry said she said the same thing to her.  So one Sunday morning we decided to surprise them and bring them there.  Mya was beside herself!!!
Ash was pretty excited too.
They decided to switch sides and sit next to eachother.
Love these little faces.
Which meant I got to sit next to this stud.
Playing on the place mats.
Of course, it wouldn't be complete without silly faces.
Lunch by the pool at Titi's.
Gym days never looked so bright!
Mary bought them to the beach one day and Mya was obsessed with these glasses.  She wore them the whole time.  She even wore them at home and at one point dropped them, and was saying, OH NO I CAN'T SEE!  Hysterical! 
Throwback Thursday to Aunt Mary and myself.  Cool perm....
Ash getting her hair flat ironed.
So I got us all these matching shirts from Target, LOL!
My big girl.
Ash didn't want to smile. 
But did want some sissy hugs.
Getting her hair did by Alexis.
these glasses!
Taking a walk to visit Mags at work one day.
best buddies
Pool girls....Ash is loungin.
LOVE!
Feeling so blessed....

No comments: