Monday, April 7, 2014

March iphone pics

March is over.  I think we're finally done with winter and into Spring, YAY!  March was kinda slow, didn't have a ton going on for the weekends but still fun. 
Enjoyed lots of wine!

Nona taught Mya how to make Stromboli and she's been obsessed with making it ever since.  My little chef.

Seriously melts my heart when I look back to this.  We have a DVD player in the car.  There are some movies that Mya or Ash don't like certain parts of.  There is a part of the little mermaid that Ash is scared of.  So whenever that part comes on, she reaches her hand over to Mya and Mya holds it until the scary part is over. 

Costco fun!

We seriously have the BEST man ever in this house!  He does the best mani's and Pedi's!  He does designs for the girls and all.  SO SO BLESSED to have him as our guy!

Got this gem from Mary one day.  She watches JoJo on Tuesday and Thursday's.  The girls love it and usually ask me, before leaving our house, "is Jojo coming today?"

At Thomas' house to celebrate his 3rd birthday.  Ash and Ava were coloring together.

Mya and Thomas were playing the sneaky snacky squirrel.

Happy Birthday little guy!

LOVE this!  And seriously could her body be anymore motivation?!

Another gem from Mary!

Could they be any cuter??

A pretty awesome display at our neckwear offices.

I swear, I get my phone back from these girls sometimes and it's filled with selfies.  HYSTERICAL!
A fun filled visit with the Scicutella crew.  They are too cute!
Waiting for the last of this snow to melt.  But having fun with it, being on top of the world!
Ash wanted to climb up too....
My loves!
Who knew a box could be so fun?!
The snow won't stop us from the park.
My girls would swing all day if I let them.  They just love it and I can't blame them.
WEEEEEEEEEEE
One Saturday night I met my mom at church with the girls (Ry was still working lots of OT).  Mya asked if we could go to Rafferty's for dinner, I knew Ry would be down for that after a long day.  I told my mom at church and she mentioned they were going too, so we just all went together.  My dad had to work too (tax season).  So we just went back to my moms after church to wait for Ry and my dad.  When my dad got home, Mya went upstairs with him.  They both came down and my dad was all dressed up in straight leg jeans, a button up, tie and sport coat.  He also had some product in his hair with it combed to the side.  We couldn't believe how dressed up he was and asked why are you wearing that.  He said, Mya dressed me!  She was so proud and it was so cute!  It matched and all!  All of the sudden, Ash blurts out, "Dewey, you look handsome."  It was the cutest thing ever!  Dewey is the best!
I wish I got a pic of the 2 of them next to each other.  She's available for styling whenever!
Mya wanted to take a pic of everyone, lol!  Ry showed up in a tie too.  Mya and Ash always ask him to wear one, so he knew she'd love it!
There was almost a 2 hour wait at Rafferty's so we went to Evelyn's, MMMMM!!!!!  Mya had my phone, obviously!
LOL!
And she was taking pics across the table too.
Sunday meal prepping.
And without further ado, I give you Mya's Pre-K 4 school picture!
*TEAR* Could she look any older????
And a little throwback to my Pre-K picture from the same nursery school! 
xoxo Rachel...
LOVE getting pics of kiddies during the day. 
I love peeking in on the girls sleeping. I can't deal with how cute they are, all cuddled up to eachother.
This gem from Mary one day during naptime. 
No one can break this bond!
Or this one....they love Dewey!
While they were with Nona and Dewey, we were out at Rafferty's for Bill's last night there.  CHEERS!
The dudes.
My girls.  Thanks for the mean mug, Ash.
Daddy knows how to make her smile though.
hehe
Time to get our bake on with mama.
Immediately following that is painting with Daddy, so not my forte, which is why Daddy does this!  Mya is such an artist.  Ash is getting there.  Her's are much more abstract!
*my daughters*
Ry was laid off for 2 weeks.  Talk about being hard to leave this in the morning.  Snuggle sessions were on the regular.  Lucky guy!
Strawberry shortcakes for mama's bday.
Ash was picking out some protein at GNC.
Always looks so pretty when we have presentations at our office.
Michael and Laura came over one Friday night.  The girls LOVE when they come over.  Laura bought some shells and thread to make bracelets and necklaces from shells she got for them in Captiva.  SO SO SWEET and the girls had so much fun.  Love you guys.
Mya's buddy, Shadow.
Hanging with Nona and Dewey one day while Ry and I run a 5K down the shore.
With my god daughter before the race.
All done, felt so good!  That was for you Dottie!  xoxoxo
Love you girlie.
Not a bad pace for not running for a while.
Mya's been in barbie mode lately. 
Costco trips with these kids.
A throwback from Mary.  Mya's first mothers day.  OMG how tiny is she?!
BEST PICTURE EVER!  Ry sent me this gem.  I don't know how he got this, but I love it!
One Tuesday night at the Dupree's.  Willie got dressed up in his fire gear to 'rescue' the girls.  *melt*
Just so you can see how stinkin cute!
After he rescued them, Mya took him into his room and got him dressed for a 'pretend date' as she called it!  Poor Willie, but he totally does whatever she asks!
Man nights for Ry = girls night for us.  Milkshakes and sneaky snacky squirrel!
Mya was also looking through pinterest and found this hairstyle she wanted me to recreate for her the next morning.   
I tried and it came out ok.  I need to practice some more.  Mya was happy though, score!
She even let me take a pic of her.  But had to open her coat so you can see that her shirt matches her shoes.  LOL!
One more at Titi's, this kid kills me!
OMG throwback to Mya's first summer.
I can't, a day old here.
These 2 are too much.
don't know how I caught this gem.  LOVE!
Always an adventure outside with Dewey.
Rafferty's with Nona, followed by pedi's. 
Lucky little lady.
She picked out purple for her nails.
And pink sparkles for her toes.
We went there cause Ry wanted to take Ash on a date.  MELT*  Ash wanted to go to chuckie cheese.  LOL!  She also wanted Ry to wear a tie there.  These are the only 2 pics he got. 
He said they had a blast!
Post date snuggles on the couch.  We are so lucky to have this guy.
My favorites.
We hit up wegmans and saw octopus.  Mya goes, EWWWW that's what Titi and Tio like?  GROSS!  Thumbs down from us!
Don't mind if I do!
LOL!!!!!  If you don't have color changing tablets for your tub, you better get on it!
Chocolate will be the death of me....
oh and wine too.
Little trip to the outlets with my girls.  LOVE this smile.

When did this one get so big?
After the outlets we went to check out the Leonhardt's new place.  AMAZING!!!!  You guys are amazing at this stuff. 
Standing in Reesie and Brookie's new kitchen!
Damn I haven't been eating so good.....
that and this all in one night....YUMMY!!!
And there you have it.....See ya March....onto April!!!!! 

No comments: