Friday, April 4, 2014

Happy Birthday Jack!

My little godson, Jack, celebrated his 2nd birthday on March 22!  I seriously can't believe how old these kids are getting.  Time is flying so fast lately.  I feel like we just started 2014 and it's already a quarter of the way over.  SLOW DOWN LIFE! 
We headed up to North Jersey on Jack's actual birthday to celebrate that cutie.

The kids.  Gia was telling jokes the whole time they were eating pizza.  It was hysterical!  She had us all dying and was literally laughing her butt off herself.

DYING!





I seriously love these 2 kiddies so much.

Time to sing happy birthday.




*MELT*

This little guy was loving the cupcakes.

Giving me a little cheese face.

Tried to get a pic of the girlies.  Ash and Avery walked away.


Happy birthday Jack.  Can't wait to see what this year has in store for you.  We love you so much cutie.  xoxoxo




No comments: