Friday, April 4, 2014

Happy Birthday Mom!

March, my mama's birthday month!  Her birthday, which is always in tax season obviously, fell on a Tuesday.  My dad decided to celebrate her on the previous Sunday with a BBQ with our usual fam that we have over for birthday's.  She was most excited about having all her grand children there I'm sure!  2 of the 3. 

Nona and her oldest grand daughter.

Some of the crew there celebrating.

Ready to sing!!! LOVE this pic.


Making a wish with Nona.

This kid is too much!  His dimples are the best.

Trapped by Beth.

Since her birthday was on a Tuesday, we had her over and Dewey just came to our house for cake since his office is right by our house.  We wanted to celebrate her actual day with her too. 

SO hard getting a pic with all the kiddies.

Happy birthday to the best mom I could have ever dreamed of.  I can't even explain how much we love and appreciate all you do for us.  I feel so blessed to have you in our lives and I know that the girls love you just as much as we do.  We hope you had an extra special birthday mom, you deserve it for all you do for all of us.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: