Tuesday, July 16, 2013

June iphone dump

June 1st ballet class.  Camille, my co-worker, has a daughter, Angela, who was a ballerina for 15 (about) years.  Camille was having a garage sale a few weeks ago and noticed a few ballerina things that she was going to sell.  Instead of selling she gave them to Mya.  When I bought them home to Mya, she was on cloud 9!!!!  She even asked me the next day if we could go see Angela.  SO CUTE!! 
Here she is all ready, in her new tutu (that was Angela's) and using Angela's old ballet bag too!  THANKS AGAIN!
Ashley got this cute Minnie Mouse dress up box from my boss.  She LOVED it! 
 ...cause her face cracks me up here.
 OF COURSE, Mya had to try it on.
 Pushing the toy wagon (another great Angela hand me down!). 
SO, Mya had her dance recital on Sunday, June 2nd.  That night, she came to Ry and I and said, "I want to get my ears pieced."  Ry was on cloud 9, he's been wanting to get them done since she was born.  I was the one who said no, not till she decides if she wants them or not.  So, he was more then happy to say YESSSS!!  I said, ok but you know it's a needle they put into your ear.  She said, yes mommy, I'm a big girl now, I can do it.  Ummm, ok!  I think that during the dance recital and being back stage and on the stage (during the finale) with the big girls, she noticed that most of them had little diamond studs.  Anyway, we had Ashley's 2 year check up at the Dr's office that Tuesday, so figured we'd just get it done then.  She kept asking, when are we going mommy?  Tuesday, June 4th finally came.  We got to the Dr's office and she kept asking, can I get my ears pierced?  We go to the same Dr (Dr Booker) and nurse (Kara), we like to go on Tuesday's cause that's when they're together.  They're seriously the best duo there, we LOVE them!   So, when Mya was telling Kara she wants her ears pierced, Kara goes, "ok let me go get the earrings you can chose from."  Mya says, "I want diamonds!"  Oh boy, I think we're in trouble.  So, she picked out the cute little gold diamond studs and Dr Booker came in.  He went over everything with her.  Was talking her through it, showing her the tools, cleaning her ears.  She was cracking up and loving every second of it, Dr Booker was getting a kick out of it (so were Ry and I).  The time comes to pierce them.  Dr Booker goes ok, 1, 2, 3!  One side done and immediately after he pierces it the tears come and before she could finish her sentence of, "I don't want to get the other one done," he did it!  He looked at us and said, I've never let a kid walk out of here with one earring, lol.  Anyway, her ears are piecered!  She's crying a little and he goes, "Mya, you wanna show Kara?"  She hadn't been in the room for this.  She shook her head yes.  He goes, "ok hurry stop crying, you don't want her to see you cry, right?"  She sniffles up and stops and he opens the door and calls for Kara.  She comes in and Mya was more than happy to show them all off to her.  Kara proceeds to say, ok, lets go show everyone.  So for the rest of the appointment, she took Mya with her to walk around, see all the other employees to show off her ears, while Dr Booker was giving Ash her 2 year check up.  She comes back at the end with a pocket full of stickers and lollipops.  I LOVE THAT PLACE! 
YAY!
Ash all ready for her appt, playing with daddy.
Look at my earrings ma!
Big girl brushin her teeth one morning.
I can't even take the hiney coming out of her undies. 
Watching daddy clean his car, to get ready for Maggie's prom.
I couldn't find my thermos one day so had to borrow Ryan's, union, industrial size one.  I felt like a dude.
Mya's done with Pre-K 3!
A pic her teacher sent me at her camp's luau party!
I did a 24 hour burn to see how many calories I should be eating, not that I track it, but interesting to learn.  This is how many calories I burned on a rest day, I was pretty surprised.
sleepy head.
more hiney
Ry and I went out to dinner one night and the girls slept at my parents house.  All ready for bed (and yes, they actually ended up kicking Nona and Dewey onto the floor, and they took the bed).
We took the merc to dinner that night.  I love taking that car cause it's a bench seat, so I can sit all close to my babe.
My little hobo likes to dress herself. 
A Tuesday night Dupree dinner night and since Regs was staying at her dads, she can with the kids too.  It was so much fun, I wish you lived closer mama.
Taking all the toys out, lol!
At one point, Mya, Gia and Ash were upstairs.  I went up, with Kylie, to check on them and they were playing dress up.  I said, OHHH, let's dress Ky up in a princess dress too.  They were so excited so we had to bring them downstairs for a pic.
Happy little girl.
Eating at Titi's.
We are trying to break them of coming into our bedroom every night.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE cuddling with them but DAMN I need my sleep too.  These girls take up too much room!
Alexis sent me these pics one day. 
And in looking through Rachel's phone I asked her to send me these gems of little Willie.
Mya's last day of camp, Mary was sick so I got to bring Mya.  Of course, Ash came, and I couldn't pry her away from the kitchen.
Mya was excited for the party!
Mrs Gliese asked Ash to take the sand toys out to fill the sand table.
Before we picked up Mya we headed to Dunkin to get some munchkins for the girls.  Ash ate one there.
Then we headed over.
Lucas (Lia's brother who is the same age as Ash) was there.  They are so stinkin cute together.
Camp pic
A play date with Lia one Friday afternoon.  The mommies had some yummy drinks while the kids played.
They played dress up and Ash was Ariel.
I came up to bed one night to this!
Mya's last day of dance.  Ash was beach ready.
A Thomas Sweets trip.
Ash wanted to take her nap on my bedroom floor one day, I let her.
Mya trying on Maggie's graduation cap.
Mags sent me this pic of the girls at the mall with them one day.
We took a trip down to meet Chase, such a little cutie pie.
Thursday night and baking cookies for Maggie's graduation party.
Caps!
Twins, or bloods and crips?
A little throwback of me from Sunset Beach.  A family vaca we always used to take.
Decorating some cookies for a Leonhardt pool day.
Water fight!!!!
Mya showing Ash a lightning bug.
So funny, Mya was loving them.  She was catching them and holding them.  When I tried to give one to Ash, she jumped and wouldn't touch them.
Look Ash.
Another fun Asbury beach day.
Ash is one with the sand.
Pool time!
Modeling a hand me down from our good friend, Gia!
Mya and Sebastian.  He's a cutie pie.
The 3 of them.
The hand holding has me dying.  Mya's fake smile, OY!
Mary sent me this pic on Maggie's first day home on summer break.  LUCKY!
This girl likes to wake up Mags.
Tuesday night dinner with the Duprees.  Mya and Kylie are so cute together.
I look over to take his pic and he gives me this!
Even Kylie got to enjoy some of her daddy's birthday ice cream cake! YUM!
Then we started doing some of the center pieces for Mrs I's 60th surprise party that weekend.  So cute that the kids did these.
Working so hard.
A pic stolen from Mary of Ash when she woke up from her nap one day.  She's got some serious hair!
And this is from Tony.  LOVE this little LiLi.
Olarra daycare in full swing!
 I'm sorry, I just can't help it!
 Mya being a huge help as we make cookies for Mrs I's birthday party.
 Week after week, my mom tortures me with homemade goodness after our Thursday night dinners.  This is why I'm not exactly where I want to be.  However, it's so good, and you only live once!
 This kid....
 I just can't even take it...Side note, Mya wants a bunk bed so has been sleeping in her room like a big girl in hopes of getting one.  Ash is still a lost cause.
And there you have it people....June is done!

No comments: