Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A June beach day....

In going through old pics and I came across this beach day that I never posted about.  And let me tell you, if it was a random, beat day, I would just skip.  HOWEVER, this may have been one of the best so far this year.  Not sure how I missed it and since this is Mya and Ashley's baby book, I wanted to add it. 
We got to Asbury bright and early.  It was actually my whole fam-a-lam, my rents, brothers, SIL, niece and my crew.  The weather was perfect. 
Little Miss Ava is an old pro now too!  She got right to playing.
 I swear my kids could snack ALL DAY LONG on the beach, that's exactly what Ash wanted to do first.
 Sharing the animal crackers.
 Cutie pie
 They buried Pete....
Ash, do you want to get buried...YEA...I MEAN NO!
 Mya got turned into a mermaid.
 Then, the sandbar!!!!  Oh how I love me a good sandbar.  The boys went out first while the girls stayed up by the towels building more castles.
 Me and my bean.
 Ash wanted water to pack the sand in.
 Ash and Ava, best buds.
The sandbar was amazing.  Mya was running all through it, back and forth, back and forth.  It took Ash a little bit longer to warm up to that idea.
But she finally made it across!
Then I caught this little gem!
posing for me.
Ava felt the water with Nona too!
So back to being a little more cautious with daddy.
LOVE!
She's all ready to do it "ALL BY MYSELF" as she was saying all day!
Sissy moments always melt my heart.
Love her.
She is such a water baby I can't even take it.
Jumping over waves with Uncle Pankie.
Ash made a friend.
Then wandered around with Uncle Pankie.
Ava was warming up to the water too. 
LOVE!
Such a little cutie pie.
Off she goes...
I had to save this best for last.  A little clip of when Ash was doing it "ALL BY MYSELF." So proud, so proud!
I wish the summer never ended....

No comments: