Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Congrats Mike and Lauren

Weddings are so much friggin fun.  Especially when you get together with your big, crazy family and get to drink.  This past Friday night, my cousin, Mike got married.  Since it was a Friday wedding, I decided we could bring the girls to the ceremony.  They're usually good in church (well Mya is, Ash has been restless lately and doesn't sit still).  When I told Mya, we're going to a wedding, and you get to come.  She said, "Mommy, is it my wedding?"  Was so cute!  We got there right as the bride was coming in so I rushed to get a pic. 
 I found this on the photographers page.  I had to move to the side pew with Ash cause she's a looney! 
 I wish I got a pic of the girls in these dresses, facing me. 
 All ready to partyyyyyy!!!!!! 
 Mags and I
 Cocktail hour....lol
 love this chica
 love these 2 so much! 
 sistas....Aunt Janet said to make a sexy face, no one listened though.
 This is the only pic I got of the bride and groom for their first dance.
 When these 4 are seated together, it may as well be the kiddie table...TROUBLE!
 Ry jumped in
 They had a photo booth too, DANGER!  Not to mention the fact that I was taking shots that night, big time trouble!
 Susie and I
 LOL
 With Tim and Liz, had no clue they were making faces.
 James Bond style
We had so much fun.  Congrats to Mike and Lauren!   I friggin LOVE weddings.
And thanks to Michael and Laura for babysitting our love bugs. 
Stole these from Instagram that they took that night.
 The beans fell asleep on Uncle Michael.

No comments: