Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Our week home with the girls....

Since we had a week home with the girls, we spent alot of time together, did lots of arts and crafts, had lots of dance parties and just really enjoyed some qt.  Ryan's been working nights and we haven't gotten alot of this, so it was really nice to be able to spend so much time together. 
We kicked off the week home by making bats out of egg cartons.  The girls LOVE arts and crafts and when they get to paint, it's a bonus!  This called for the shirts to be removed as far as Mya was concerned.  Ash picked blue (boo)...
 and my girly girl chose pink.
 Painting is complete!
 we got a little on our bellies!
 I couldn't find the googly eyes, so the girls were more than happy to settle with rhinestone eyes! 
 We had quite a few dance parties, but this one topped them all!  Mya came down in her princess dress (that she didn't want to put her arms through the sleeves on).  Daddy quickly ran up and put on a button up, tie and suit jacket (and kept the hot sweats on! lol)!  Mya's eyes lite up when he came down!  Seriously the sweetest thing ever, he's such an amazing daddy to his girls!
 Dipping his little princess.
Ash joined in too.
 love them
 Mya even let Ash wear one of her princess dresses and Mya changed into Belle.
 I seriously can't even take them!
  Her hair is getting SO LONG!
 We build castles and had that fort up that you see the ENTIRE week!
 We rode scooters in our pj's.
 And I took picture after picture of my little girls!
 funny faces.
 We gave Ash pigtails. 
And ran around with our pants off (the girls did!).
 Gave daddy big bear hugs too! 
 Lots of daddy bonding time.  It's hard with him working so much, he doesn't get alot of time with them.  So he was more than happy to spend every moment with them when we were home.  Mya has even been telling me alot lately that she misses her daddy at night.  BREAKS.MY.HEART!  But also melts me knowing how much she loves and misses her daddy by her side.  I couldn't love them more.
 Mya wore my clothes a few days.
And she held a ladybug too!
 She also had a dentist appointment.  She's SO good at the dentist, I'm so proud of her!  The first 2 times were tough, but now it's smooth sailing.
 Sparkly teeth!
 We also did a TON of baking!!!
 Guess who was one of our taste testers??
We had such a great family week home.  It was so sad what happened but I was so happy to be surrounded by my family, the ones I love more than anything in this entire world.  Nothing can beat my little fam a lam.  xoxo

No comments: