Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Halloween!

This is the 2nd year in a row where we had a storm around Halloween.  Sandy was obviously much worse.  Ry and I were both off from work.  The state of NJ postponed trick or treating until Nov 5th (in most areas) but we still had people over.  Most of our friends didn't have power, so we were feeding them and celebrating Halloween too! 
This was the morning when we woke up, Mya and Ash had me cracking up.  Mya was playing on my ipad and Ash wanted to join in.
Mya didn't wanna have it so I just gave Ash my phone.  Don't mind Mya's legs spread all open, I just had to post this pic cause it had me cracking up!
I got them all dressed in their costumes and had to try and get some pics.  Nice face Ash.
The hat didn't last too long, but the cuteness stayed.
Bribed this one with candy.

Getting a shot of the both of them looking at me, smiling naturally is impossible these days.  So I settle for what really goes down as I'm jumping, singing, dancing, screaming behind the camera.
Mya smiling, Ash showing off her pumpkins to the birds.
But I just love that sweet face, even if she doesn't want to look at me and smile, or wear her cowgirl hat.
This one smiles, however, it's the fake, cheese take the damn picture mom, kinda smile.  I'll take it.
I like this one better though.

I wish this pic came out clear.  She walked up to our (old) neighbors house and sat right down!  
This is her cheese face.
This was the best I got of the both of them, oy!
The Duprees came over to enjoy some heat, water, food and Halloween festivities.  Mya wasted no time getting her hands on Kylie, this kid LOVES babies.  And adores little Kylie to pieces.
Future husband and wife, aka, cowgirl and Bob the builder.
Cutest little bubs.
this pic just makes me laugh.  
Love this little munchkin
Will I ever get a real smile?
Time to say grace Willie.
This was seriously HYSTERICAL!  Willie went over to the step with his food.  Ash followed him over and kept taking pieces from his plate.
mmmmm
cutest strawberry around!
Mya was the only kid to sit still with her.
And this is how the group shot turned out!
OMG!
Ash sneaking in the pic.

Kylie with her Nani
Ash giving her Dewey smooches.
Rach with her little girl, love you girls
Mya decided to take Willie upstairs with her bookbag.
Willie wanted to wear one too.
LOVE these 2.
We even facetimed with Ava!  CUTIE kitty cat.
Nov 5th came, time for Trick-or-Treating.  The Leonhardts and Olarras came over to come with us.  Brookie, what's up girl.
Poor E was alone, Ry was working.  This is how he felt about that.
Brookie Cookie, how fitting.
Consumed by her tutu.
Cutest little owl around.
Mya lovin on Brookie.
Reesie joined in.

the 4 little girlies, could there be anymore pink?
With my god baby girl and Reesie.
Mya and our old neighbor, Jack, they moved :(
The Olarra crew, cutest Superman I've ever seen!
TRICK OR TREAT
Darth Vador, lol
This is how Brookie felt about the trick or treating part.  How come you all get that candy?
Minnie
Ash joined in too.
SUPERMAN!
Although it was weird trick or treating on Nov 5th, the kids had no clue.  Good times!
Halloween was still in full swing cause we didn't have Mya's school Halloween parade yet.  Finally, on Nov 8th, they had it. 
Mya and her friend, Lia.  Now Mya is obsessed with watching Brave.  Good thing Santa got it for her!
 Some of the little girls in her class loving on Levi's baby sister.
 Time for the parade.  Unfortunately, we got snow earlier in the week so the parade was through the halls, still cute though!
 There they go
 Cheese
 Time for some songs for the parents.
 So cute watching them all sing the songs.
 All the little kids got goody bags too.
 This little ginger slept the entire time and just woke up.
 Tried to get a class shot, surprisingly there were no duplicated costumes! 
 Ash giving bubbles smooches!  lol
A little video of the singing!  LOVE her class.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween.  xoxo

No comments: