Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sprinkles of love

The following weekend we had a baby sprinkle for my bestie, Rachel.  She was actually going into the hospital that night to be induced (totally didn't know that when we planned the date!).  She didn't know the sex yet either.  Now we know!!!!  Love you baby Kylie. 

 I've always been obsessed with using mason jars as drinking glasses so FINALLY got to use for her sprinkle.  HOWEVER, I didn't get the super cute straws in time! OH WELL!
 xoxo
 Brody made a guest appearance.
 Jen, Kel and Char
 The mama's
 My mama, Kel and Char


She's here!  And Willie and Will came too. 
 With my adorable little godson.  Love you cutie pie.
 Glowing!
 The girls, it was seriously such a beautiful day outside.
 Rach and her mama's
 The mommy to be x2.
 The cutest little baby bump.
 I love you so much girl.
 xoxo
We hope you had a nice relaxing time before you welcomed your beautiful baby girl into the world just a day later.  Love her and love you all to pieces.  xoxo


No comments: