Friday, September 14, 2012

Emerald Isle - Part 3

I woke up super early one morning, to my surprise Mags was up too. I think she had been up since 4am! WHAT? SO not a Maggie move. So we took the peach down to the beach to check out how serene it was.

She was just a nut and wanted to RUNNNN!

Mags was talking to Jabril, how the hell were you guys up so early? I'm still amazed!

love these shots.


LOL!

Me with my little monkey

and with mags.

Once everyone woke up, we all got ready and headed to the beach. Uncle Joe caught a fish. He asked Mya if she wanted to touch it and she said yea. I swear, I don't think she's ever touched something so fast. It was funny!

My little beach bum. LOVE!

She was so proud that she was holding a sand crab.

Jo Jo passed out in mommy's arms.

Ava was just chillin

Than they were both asleep, on the beach, under the umbrellas, SO SWEET!

This child literally rolls in the sand...and loves it! LOVE HER!

Yes, this did happen. Mags lost her bathing suit top. Her boobies must be getting too big! I wish I had that problem!

More whales.

Ash had her share of holding the sand crabs later that day.

This is how Jo Jo passed out! REALLY?!

Meanwhile, Mya and Jo Jo were passed out in the stroller. OF COURSE, the last 2 days, I asked Mya if she wanted to nap on the beach. She fights naps so hard, so I thought that just resting on the beach would be awesome for us both. She said no, we walked back to the house, I knew she'd fight it even more. The stroller was on the back patio and she said, mommy I want to go in the stroller. Really? OK, that works for me. I pushed her for about 15 minutes on the beach and she was out, mommy got to relax and catch some rays for a good hour or so (Ash was asleep back at the house with daddy). Why didn't I ask her to do this on day one???
Nona and Ava

Ash, future soccer star.

LOL

Digging a hole to China.

so sweet

love this suit on her with that hair.

Dewey and Ava, damn we miss you guys.

The boys looking for sand crabs.

Tony being Tony...

lol

And this was crazy!!! Except for when he landed right on his back!

Mya woke up so I ran back to the house to get their matching outfits from Nona. PICTURE TIME!

Love Ash and Ava holding hands...so sweet.

Back at the house, chillin


Some of the guys in the hot tub.

Jo Jo joined in, color coordinating of course!

Ash going in for the kiss

Ash would NOT sit still!

She decided to just sit on Jo Jo.

God we loved it here!!!

Family pic, couldn't pry the ba ba out of Ashley's mouth, she wouldn't have it.

tubby time with all the kids!!! DYING! And yes I blocked out JoJo's goods.

lol

hiney shot....OMG seriously, BITE!

Love these kiddies

It's o-tay maggie.

SO, there was a tornado watch. I was FREAKING OUT! We had the weather channel on, and we were on the 4th story of the house! The weatherman was saying to get to the lowest floor, YIKES! I hate shit like this. Joe was prepared!

Meanwhile, I was freaking out and taking cover! Until it upset the bean.
Than the pompadours attacked.

With my bean sprout, love her.

Love these 2 too!

Joe and Joe

This is the first pic we've ever taken together, WTF?

Love you girls

Oh boy, one of these nights....

We let the bean stay up late, she was thrilled! And actually stayed up later than me. I passed out on the couch!

Push ups?

I can do it too!

Yea, this is what happened....

Love this pic

Shot time

The last sunrise on the island.

MORNING

silly kiddies

Ready for the beach!

Lining up the shells, such a skill!

Dewey and Avalicious!

Watching the boys catch waves.


Sandy toes

LOVE!





Sandy hair, could be from rolling around in it. Just sayin


Here he comes!

GO DADDY!

Brothers catchin waves together.


awwww

Group shot!!!!!

YEAAA

Love this peach

Nona and Ava passed out!

LOVE!

daddy and jo jo

this kid is not afraid of the sand, AT ALL!

Kisses for Dew

HEYYYY

Shampoo's on the beach

deep thoughts.

We collected a plethora of sand crabs that day.

The Cipots, LOVE you guys

My girl, enjoying the mini sandbar.

Nona and Dewey with 2 of their grand daughters.

Nona and Mya

My 2 favorite girls in this whole world are Mya and Ashley! FOREVER!


love those stinky feet

smooches, no really Mya was passing Ash a starburst mouth to mouth, lol!

LOVE!

Ready to go!

Storytime before we leave :(

Bye bye

All ready to go, and super sad to leave this awesome vaca.

But Mya made us all memories.

What a fun time. God, the memories are endless, just to name a few...Tupid Bono, all the injuries, Dewey started it 20 minutes after arriving, SPOONS, Mya painting everyones toes the same HOT pink, Gater, tator and nugget, Chip n dew, Dewey's Jets back, pink eye, finger pricks, OMG I could go on and on and on....I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to spend vacation with this summer. Love you guys so much and can't wait to do it all over next year. The memories are endless and I'll forever cherish them (and the 1000 pics).

No comments: