Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Labor Day weekend

First off I just want to say that I HATE the new blogger interface.  I've been using the old one for years now and I just am not a fan of the new set up.  With that being said, please excuse any stupid set up or anything that looks wack now.
SO, Labor day weekend was great. It started off with Ashley's 15 month check up, followed by heading to the Leonhardt's for the last Friday swim day. I had off that day and Ry was still laid off.
Seriously can't stand the cuteness of the girls in the pool. LOVE them!
I let Mya play with my makeup on Friday night.  She had a friggin blast!  She did mine too, should have gotten a pic of that in here too. 
  Saturday we hit up Asbury park, for what seems to have been the last time this year, BOO!  What an amazing beach day it was though.  Weather was perfect and they're was a sand bar.  Mya and Ashley were really having a blast in the water.  Mya was getting so brave and didn't want to get out of the ocean.  She was jumping over the waves and just having a blast. 
We realized (or thought so at least) that we forgot the toys.  We just so happened to find this random, shady corner where Ry hopped out and bought a pail and shovel.  The guy literally ran to his trunk to grab the last pail when he saw Ry.  It was pretty friggin funny.

To the beach with Nona.

to the beach.

Naptime with daddy since she wouldn't fall asleep on the way down.

While we were sitting on the beach he says to me, I really wish you would have gotten me to come to the beach before the girls, it's so relaxing! ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME?  I tried constantly, he never wanted to go.  I'm just glad that he loves it now and that Mya and Ash love it too. 

Just a little instagram collage.

What a fun, relaxing day.  Oh to be a kid.

Mya with her NC shell necklace.  LOVE!

Sunday we had the annual Jimmy D 5K.  What a great day!  It was also Mya's first ever race day, since we registered her for the kids race.  OMG she was so excited.  All she ever wants is the number to wear on her shirt when Ry and I have races.  She was thrilled to find out that she'd get a number and a shirt (and a medal at the end!). We started the day off with the adult race. I got Char finishing up strong!!!
 Mya was getting so nervous once our race ended.  Everyone was getting ready to watch her and I think she was a little overwhelmed. 

However, Ash wanted to be the stand in!

Coming around the final turn!

The amazing daddy that Ry is, he made a sign for his little bean!

All lined up and ready to go!



GO MYA GO!!!! 

So proud of her for completing her first race!  GO MYA BEAN!
  


BIG hugs for my bean! 

so proud of her big sissy!
Nunu and Pop Pop came to watch too!
So did Titi and Tio

Let the festivities begin!


Nona and Dewey were there too, they are every year! 



My instagram collage.  What a fun day, can't even wait till next year!!!!

Ash just wanted to swing on the goal posts with Uncle Pankie.

Mya wanted to climb them!

Mya's got a crush (like no joke has a crush) on Danny.  So obviously she was beyond excited when he helped her climb the pole.s

And SUPER excited when he held her.  TOO CUTE!

Ash swinging on the goal posts with Uncle Pankie!


Crazy Danny and the girls.


Off to Mimi and Poppy's for a BBQ.  Mya and So So share this adorable little bond.  So cute seeing them together.  Sharing a seat to eat, LOVE!
I mean really?  BITE BITE BITE!

Ash got to put her toes in the hot tub too.
Time for some ice cream!!!
The cousins....LOVE!
TOO TOO CUTE!
Ava was jumping in the pool and Mya was getting a kick out of it.  Love ya girl.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ANYONE!  She was just happy to blow out the candles.

Monday we woke up and I told Mya I'd bring her to the store so she could pick out her outfit for the first day of school.  Little did I know that NOTHING she wanted would be on sale.  So she got the lunch bag, the leopard shoes (she wanted EVERYTHING leopard, she IS my child!), the hairband and the slap bracelet.  YUP, they had slap bracelets there and it's awesome!
She got this clearance shirt too.
Labor day BBQ at Nunu and Pop Pop's! 
Got some pics of daddy with his girls...LOVE
SERIOUSLY!
Could the twins look anymore different?  And cutie Babci.
Mya and Laura, love ya girl!


And once again, I FRIGGIN HATE the new interface, I just can't get this to look right for the damn life of me. UGHHHHH.  Please excuse the mess of a post this is!

No comments: