Thursday, February 24, 2011

When Daddy gets her dressed

I'm usually the one that gets the bean all dressed but when daddy does, it's ALWAYS so freakin cute I can't even take it! Here are 2 examples of when daddy gets her dressed. Not sure how he gets her to leave her hairbands in too, I can't for the life of me!
Cutest fake smile around...


Snack time

SO SWEET!

smooches

Here's another adorable example. All decked out in her gray skinnies, another hairband and big, fake cheesy smile!


Ry taught her how to slurp her milk from her cereal. Yes we realize she's eating a wide assortment for lunch. She was over the turkey roll ups and strawberries and wanted cereal, gotta get that milk in whenever we can!


And this is just to show you her new cowboy hat! Bring on the summer sun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I adore this little girl so much!!!! Her outfits are better then mine, LOL.
Cute pics of her and daddy too :)