Thursday, February 10, 2011

50 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!

50 lbs is ALOT of weight! Well, that's how much Ryan has lost in the past 2.5 months!!! WOW, right? I couldn't believe it myself. He started this workout routine and diet the weekend after his 30th birthday. I have never seen such amazing results SO FAST! He has even started to run on the weekends. He NEVER used to be able to run, well that's what he told me at least! He can run a 5K now (3.2 miles)! He says that without the diet, he wouldn't be here, which I have to agree on, but DAMN he's got some discipline. He made it through the holidays, not even really cheating, maybe a little bit, but god, he's good! And I mean he's made it though my pregnant butt, eating smores and ice cream every single night on the couch, pretty much dropping crumbs on his lap!! He is lookin SO HOT these days, I'm so lucky to call him MY MAN!!!!
He's even helped keep to keep me motivated to work harder this pregnancy. So far, I'm 7 lbs lighter this time around, at this point, than when I was prego with the bean!!! Now that he works out, I'm more motivated to work harder too. I am running farther than I've ever been able to run, and I'm prego, crazy right! We just signed up for the Rutgers UNITE 1/2 Marathon. We're going to do it relay style so we'll split it, each running about 6.5 miles. I will be about 34 weeks prego at this point, so I'm pretty nervous but I think I can get through it! Ryan has really inspired me to just keep working harder. Being in shape is such a healthy part of life, you feel better, look better and will live longer and healthier! I keep telling Ry that he's gotta snap my a$$ back into shape the second this baby is born! I will need LOTS of discipline (in the food department, that's the hard part for me).
Anyway, CONGRATS BABY, you deserve to feel this good! I am so proud of you and am so lucky to call you mine! xoxoxoxo

No comments: