Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SNOW DAYS!

We've had an unbelievable amount of snow the past few weeks here in NJ. Last week when I was walking the pups in it, I was talking to someone in my neighborhood who said we've gotten more this winter than Alaska!!!! REALLY? Can that be true?? Well to keep warm, we decided to bake cookies before heading out to play in the snow for a bit.

Out to the snow we go!!! Mya was LOVING it! She would stick her butt in it and try and sit every chance she got. It was funny when she fell cause watching her try to get up was like watching Randy from A Christmas Story.

SNOWWWWWWWW


Love her little faces...priceless


Ry stuck her up on this hill...

...than pulled her down...


Daddy, I have to get this snow off my boot!

LOVE THIS PIC!!!! How freakin cute are they!?!
Me and my little snow bunny!!!!
OK, so now I'm ready for the snow to be OVER!!!! Bring on the sun!

No comments: