Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy LOVE day!

We hope everyone had a special love day. We started ours on Thursday night at my parents house for dinner. Mya wanted to wear her new tutu from Mimi.

Come here Shadow! Mya loves to play with the cat, aka, chase him and pull his tail, poor guy!

But he still comes in for more.

Mya loves to wear my mom's glasses. Pretty sure that can't be good for her eyes, but it's hysterical!

We celebrated Love day on Sunday. We started with pink, heart shaped pancakes. Mya helped me make them.

MMMMMMMMM

Time to eat!!!!

We've been practicing blowing out candles. Mya's a PRO!

And LOVES to clap for herself.

Playing with her heart shaped, glitter glasses. You fancy huh!

Too cool to wear them so she pushed them back onto her head, too funny!

Showing off her tattoo.

Time to enjoy some chocolate covered strawberries after our dinner. Mya helped me make them.

CHEESE!!

LOVE this pic, look how big daddy is compared to her!

Family shot, I LOVE my family!
Now onto walking around in mommies shoes. She's DAMN good at this!!!!!





I can see shopping in our future!!!!!

Daddy, can I please have your credit card????

Valentine's Day morning, bean was still asleep. I rarely have to wake her up to bring her to Mary's. I couldn't resist snapping this shot, it still didn't wake her!


Than we got to Mary's. Mya had her play group and was all ready to go!

ok, there's my smile!


Kisses from her valentine....xoxo

Hope everyone had a Valentine's Day (weekend) as special as ours....xoxo

1 comment:

Regan said...

i love all these pics, she is so pretty. i cant wait to meet baby girl #2!!!