Monday, February 7, 2011

God Bless William Vincent

SO, long and overdue. I can't believe that I'm finally getting to MY GODSON's Baptism pics. Yup, that's right, I am Willie's Godmother. I am so honored to play this role in his life and hope that I can guide him in the right directions! LOVE YOU KIDDO!
I got to the church and got this one pic of Rachel and Will getting him all dressed. He wore a beautiful gown that is a family heirloom in the Inzano clan, so sweet. Since he was in a gown, Will had to man him up with some air force ones that he rocked under it! And he had his little suit for the after party!
I didn't get alot of pics, NONE at the church since I was with them in the front. It was a beautiful ceremony and one day Willie will know how much he is loved! I did steal a few pics from Kel though. Here's a beautiful one of the Dupree fam, LOVE you guys!
Willie was an angel when he was baptized, didn't make a peep!
Here are a few pics from the party after. The Williams clan.

Gracie hangin in her daddies arms.

The Osmond Fam

Little Dugan

Mya and Grace were playing, it was SO cute! They are one year apart. I think Gracie wanted some of Mya's bread!
Mya showing Grace how to put the puzzle together.
Than Mya wanted to get into Gracie's car seat. I can see it now, Mya's going to be getting into all her old stuff when we pull it back out for baby #2, FUN!
Love this little girl <3

Mya giving smooches to Willie. She LOVES this kid!
While baby Willie was sleeping we got a pic of the girls!!!

We got home and Mya wanted to try on my shoes. Silly little mama!

No comments: