Wednesday, May 26, 2010

hello buddha belly!

I think I've mentioned here before that when I was pregnant, the only thing that I prayed for (well besides having a happy, healthy baby) was to get a uber chubba wubba baby. As you've seen, god granted my wish!!! I've been DYING to get her into a bikini and since last night was warm enough we pulled it out and filled it up!!! I think that I really just wanted to see her adorable little (well big) belly and chunker thighs (that I bit so hard last week she started crying, whoops, HOLD BACK LIZ, HOLD BACK)!

Ry was spraying her with the hose.

LOVING IT!!!



Showing off her amazing side profile!!!

She loves to rub her belly and pick at her belly button. She even picks at Ry and my's belly button. She'll actually come over, lift up mine or Ryan's shirt and kiss it, and sometimes will sneak in a bite, little rascal!

Our neighbors called over to us and said to come over to their little pool with their 2 kids. We get over and Mya doesn't want the pool, no she wants the little boys toys. The bubble lawn mower and trucks!!!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Her and I have the same belly!! :) Too cute!

Unknown said...

Maybe she can farted on her diaper during rubbing her belly button in her bathing suit.

Unknown said...

her belly is so big i want her to vore me