Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!

I turned 28 yesterday!!!!! Like every year, I don't just celebrate the day of, that's so not cool. I stretch it out into a 2 week thing! So we started it off on Saturday night. We went to dinner at Ovations with some of our friends. I got BOMBED!!!! Had a bottle of wine all to myself, YIKES!!!! Had a great time though!!!!!
Here's a few pics from Saturday night.
a Bea sandwich.....LANDED!

I took off from work yesterday in honor of my birthday. Well actually more like cause Mary was in Vegas snuggling up to her newest nephew, Sebastian (who is absolutely adorable, JENNIFER if you're reading this, BRING HIM HERE IN JULY!!!). Mya and I got to play a bit outside when it warmed up a little bit. She LOVES being outside, exploring, playing with sticks, digging in the dirt, you know, all the super girly things!
However, she does it in style. She's always putting these pink mardi gras beads on. We got a ton for her birthday party and they're a big hit!





Hello beautiful!

Having a conversation with Bambi.

MORE STICKS!!!

1 comment:

MrsKBJ said...

Happy belated bday! Enjoy the rest of your month!! :)