Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

I had an amazing mothers day. Mya and Ry spoiled me! Mya got me an adorable I heart mom frame with a cutie pie little pic in it and Ry got me a dozen beautiful red roses. Not to mention the fact that Ry woke up with Mya in the night when she decided to start screaming at 4am, poor guy!!!! We had my parents, brother, and 3 cousins and Ry's mom and stepdad and Babci over for a BBQ. Too bad it was too windy to be outside. We still had a great time!
Me and my little sweet pea!

Watching all the smokers, saying QUIT!! haha

I wish I got a pic of this dress without the cardigan on, it was freakin edible!!!!

Hangin with Babci, playing the piano.
Sibling love! Can't you see it???

Mya just woke up from a nap and was just staring at Mags and Tony, it was so cute!

We bounce, we bounce, we bounce, we bounce, we bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce!
Tigger always makes her smile!!! Thanks Aunt Tabi!

THOSE EYES!
OMG the heart shades say it best, no more pictures please!
Tony wanted to rock em next! Sorry, they look better on the bubs!
Time for my birthday cake!!!!! or better yet, birthday strawberry shortcakes, MMMMMM!!! Myas trying to figure out a way to grab one!

Mya with her Babci, Nusi and Grand-daddy caddy!
Tony's always ready for a photo-op with Mya bean!

We even got Mags to smile at the camera!!!!



3 generations!

No comments: