Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A visit with our nieces

This past Sunday, Ry and I got to meet our newest little niece, Sophia. Little sis to sweet little Ava. What a cutie!! When I held her, it was the first time that I held a baby since Mya. AND, Mya was never even this small. She was just so sweet and peaceful. They call her Sophia Shar Pei cause of the face she makes where she gets all these little wrinkles in her forehead, SO CUTE!!! Ryan captured some great shots!!!

He even got a pic of her smiling!!!

Sophia Shar Pei!!!!! LOVE IT!!!

We got to play Dr with Ava. CUTEST DR EVA!!!!

I was her first patient. Apparently I was VERY VERY sick cause I needed about 100 shots. She even had to give me a shot in my throat!!!

Than it was Ry's turn. Lots of shots for him too!

He grabbed the needle from her and got her in the head!!!

Than started chasing her around! In the Dr glasses and all!

CUTIE PIE!

Here's the mommy (my beautiful sister in law, Jen) and her girls.

Another one of the girls and Mimi too (my mother in law, Maureen)!

Mama and baby girl

Than Ava wanted to show us her Cadillac, sweet ride!!!!

No comments: