Sunday, March 28, 2010

A night out!

We went to dinner on Saturday night with our neighbors and our old (very missed) neighbors. We hit up hibachi at 4:30 for a nice, early dinner so the kiddos could hang. I don't think that Mya stopped eating from the second we got there till the second we left. She started with edamame, moved to the soup, than the main course came which was rice, veggies and chicken for her, than for dessert, which was orange sorbet! And we wonder where this Buddha belly comes from.

Nick was enjoying wrapping the lo mein around the chop sticks, dipping it in the sauce and eating it!
Aris and his dad, Jerry.
I couldn't get Ade and Nick to smile together, but I did get one of each of them.
Nick's turn!
Kisses from Daddy.

Just cause this little boy is EDIBLE!!!! Mya's future hubs, they have the perfect matching round face!!! Don't you just wanna nibble them?

Cause this pic CRACKS ME UP!!!! I asked the guy to take a pic of all 6 of us, ummm, no all 10 of us, this is what we got!!! Apparently the Billows' weren't there.

AFTER PARTY!!! After we had dinner everyone came back to our place. What a fun fun night!!! Too bad I couldn't get a better pic of this (thank you unsteady wine hand) but I think it's SO cute how Adrienne is looking up at Ry, havin so much fun!
Lori got lots of wet kisses from Lola.
Poor Aris was wiped from the fun filled hibachi!
Mya was getting a ride on Ade's lap in the stroller. This can't be safe.
Trying to get the future Mr and Mrs Billows picture. Lori and I decided that they will be getting married. I mean, can you even find a cuter couple?
Time to go and Ryan gets LOADS of kisses from Adrienne.
I'm pretty sure Nick wants a kiss goodbye. Mya's playin hard to get, that's my girl! However, when Ry saw this pic he goes "Is Nick checkin out Mya's booty???" HAHAHAHA
Goin in for it.
PLANTED ONE! Now if only I had gotten the pic from the other side.

No comments: