Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mya and Reese meet again!!!

Since Mya has been sick for what, nearly 2 months, we haven't been able to get together with Reese to celebrate her 1st birthday. Well, we FINALLY got together this past weekend and the girls were SO cute. OMG, it's amazing to see them together these days. 3 months made SUCH a difference when Mya was 2 months and Reese was 5 months. Now that they're getting a little older (makes me so sad to say that), they're pretty much doing the same things. They just love each other. It's very sweet to be able to take pics of them being together at this age. My bestie, Rachel and I have known each other since we were what 5 or so?? And it's amazing to look back at the pics when we were that little, just SO cute. So now Mya and Reese will have pics of them together as young as 2 months old!!!! SO CUTE!!!! Here are a few gems from the day! I took about 170 pics that day, my god, they were just SO cute!! It's just so fun to see how cute and edible the both of them are together!!!

LOL, this picture cracks me up!!!

Check out the height difference here. Reese is so tall like her mommy and Mya is a little shrimp like her mama!!!!


This pic cracks me up too, check out Mya's face...


Look Mya this is how you get the dogs out of the crate!

LIKE THIS????

Reese has this little (well not so little), lifelike Pony at her house. Mya was getting a kick out of it so Ry had to put her on it!

We let them try a piece of an oatmeal raisin cookie, they LOVED!!!!


SO CUTE!!!

Can you even take these eyelashes??!!?!

Time to go to the basement to check out the keyboard. Reese gives Mya a little tutorial as Mya patiently watches.

Ok, I think I get it!!!

Like this, right???



HMMMM, it was much more fun climbing on this thing.

PRESENT TIME!!!!!! Reese cracks me up with presents. She is the only child that I have ever seen that actually enjoys opening presents and getting to the gift. Mya just enjoys the tissue paper most of the time.


See, Mya's playing with the tissue paper as Reese is trying to get to the actual gift!!!!

It truly melts my heart when I see Ryan with children. He is such a good father and just so adorable with Mya. Seeing him play with little kids is SO sweet. I can't wait for the day that I walk into a Mya and daddy tea party!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY REESE!!!!!

Make a wish!!!

The girls!!

Reese kept leaning her head on Mya, it was SO sweet!!!!

I'm sorry it was a little late but I'm SO glad we got a special VIP birthday party to celebrate your first year here Reesie!!! We love you so much and can't wait to spend many many more birthdays with you!! xoxo

1 comment:

Shannon Dew said...

Oh my goodness! Her eyelashes are amazing! CAn I have them please? She and Reese actually look alike!