Thursday, March 18, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!!!

Today is my WONDERFUL MAMA's 30th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you had a fabulous day. We celebrated on Sunday at my parents house and again last night at our place with some other fam!

OOOOOO, fun bike!!!

yea, not for long my friends!



My new love, cake pops!!!!! MMMMM

Happy Birthday PART ONE!!!



Onto St Patty's Day, AKA, Birthday Celebration #2. Grand Dew got Mya her first tattoo.

Excellent, a cop promoting underage drinking!

Nona and Mya

She's such a squirmer, doesn't like to be held down.

I'm sorry people, I just can't help the cute pics.




How big is Mya, SOOOOOOOOOO BIGGGGGGGGG!!!!

She was lovin Joey. Everytime I gave her a string bean, she'd walk it over to Joey and tried to share it with him.

She's on a very important phone call.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Mya, you need to look a little more excited for cake, you're next!!!!

Um, I think you have something on your teeth.

No comments: